Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 1997 - 2003 Ford F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #15271
call me Randy
 
2000MTZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salisbury, NC
Posts: 6,487
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 150 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

My newest ride
Attached Thumbnails
Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!-image-2580833575.jpg  
2000MTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #15272
Rammer Jammer
 
General Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 3,790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 36 Times in 30 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000MTZ View Post
My newest ride
Nice man those things are fun. But do your self and everyone else a favor and be careful. We had a good kid from my school die on one of those 2 weeks ago. 16 years old

And sorry I don't mean to be a buzz kill I've got one too and I love riding
__________________

Rebel Born, Rebel Bred, When I Die I'll Be A Rebel Dead!


Check Out My Build

http://www.f150forum.com/f78/general-lees-build-112075/

Last edited by General Lee; 02-08-2013 at 05:03 PM.
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #15273
call me Randy
 
2000MTZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salisbury, NC
Posts: 6,487
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 150 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post

Nice man those things are fun. But do your self and everyone else a favor and be careful. We had a good kid from my school die on one of those 2 weeks ago. 16 years old

And sorry I don't mean to be a buzz kill I've got one too and I love riding
Yea I'm careful, I wear a helmet. Theres been a few from my school get killed on one too, actually one of my best friends way back in the day.

Me and a buddy went riding today and he buried his in wet sand after crossing the creek. Honda barely got it pulled out, ordering my winch in a lil bit.
2000MTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #15274
Senior Member
 
98-f150-kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: shelbyville mi
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

flexed out with 37's
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
and they dont rub. really close in that last pic but the suspension maxed out before they rubbed
__________________
1998 f150 xlt,ext cab,4.6,with 3in body lift,3 in suspension lift,17in American racing rims with 37's,
1995 f150 xlt,ext cab,5.0 6in suspension lift,35's and lots more
1995 f150 xlt,reg cab,5.0 2.5in suspension lift,3in body lift,33's
98-f150-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #15275
What's that mean?
 
FireEmsF150's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NM
Posts: 437
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Not much but there it is...
Attached Thumbnails
Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!-2012-12-28-20.30.28b.jpg  
__________________
Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside!
FireEmsF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #15276
Built Ford Tough
 
BadF-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Alma/Ypsilanti, Mi
Posts: 267
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Click the image to open in full size.

Finally bought another truck after my 1999 got totaled. Here's the specs on it. It's a 2000 with the 5.4, 209000 highway miles, one owner truck with all the paperwork, within the last 6 months it has had the front end rebuilt, rear end rebuilt, new brakes, new shocks and the backs are the heavy duty coil spring shocks, new michelin 285's, the po put the harley badges on it, the nerf bars are also brand new, and the interior is mint.
BadF-150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #15277
Senior Member
 
Krack499's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast iowa
Posts: 8,306
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Thanks: 61
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadF-150 View Post

Finally bought another truck after my 1999 got totaled. Here's the specs on it. It's a 2000 with the 5.4, 209000 highway miles, one owner truck with all the paperwork, within the last 6 months it has had the front end rebuilt, rear end rebuilt, new brakes, new shocks and the backs are the heavy duty coil spring shocks, new michelin 285's, the po put the harley badges on it, the nerf bars are also brand new, and the interior is mint.
Hey I got one today too lol

Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!-forumrunner_20130209_141124.jpg
__________________
My build thread http://www.f150forum.com/f78/krack49...11/?styleid=14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
I go until I feel like the tool is gonna break
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Fill with fluid until it comes out the hole.
Krack499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #15278
TRINITY SOUTH
 
nfldfordman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New Harbour, NFLD
Posts: 32,151
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thanks: 356
Thanked 257 Times in 251 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadF-150 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

Finally bought another truck after my 1999 got totaled. Here's the specs on it. It's a 2000 with the 5.4, 209000 highway miles, one owner truck with all the paperwork, within the last 6 months it has had the front end rebuilt, rear end rebuilt, new brakes, new shocks and the backs are the heavy duty coil spring shocks, new michelin 285's, the po put the harley badges on it, the nerf bars are also brand new, and the interior is mint.
nice!!
nfldfordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #15279
TRINITY SOUTH
 
nfldfordman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New Harbour, NFLD
Posts: 32,151
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thanks: 356
Thanked 257 Times in 251 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krack499 View Post
Hey I got one today too lol

Attachment 191393
nice truck!!
nfldfordman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nfldfordman For This Useful Post:
Krack499 (02-09-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #15280
Built Ford Tough
 
BadF-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Alma/Ypsilanti, Mi
Posts: 267
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Thanks nfldfordman, and krack499 thats a sharp looking truck. I love these trucks so I had to get another.
BadF-150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
awesome, pics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post Pictures of the trucks you go out with muddin'! Fast_V8 Off-Road Section 18 07-17-2014 01:16 PM
Show'em off. Dents and scratches are badges of honor OGTerror Off-Road Section 123 06-27-2014 02:38 PM
Are there any other lowered trucks on here? Post some pics !! Godfather General F150 Discussion 16 07-04-2013 06:24 PM
Post them up photos of your past trucks 02flaresidesport Off-Topic 65 03-04-2013 06:00 PM
Guys with silver trucks post pics!! one5oh2nv 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 26 08-23-2010 03:17 PM

Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.