Originally Posted by Tim1997f150
I want to do so much to it let me know what you think someideas would be appreciated
Here are my suggestions. The first 4 are either free or really cheap to do.
1. Remove bugshield (looks very "grandpa")
2. Remove rear window visors (IMO, they are completely useless and, like the bug shield, look very "grandpa")
3. Gotts mod & hi-flow air filter - help her breath
4. Paint your step rails black (black grille guard + chrome steps = weird)
5. Tint your windows; the truck just kind of looks unfinished without it.
6. New head & tail lights - makes the whole truck look new!
7. Bigger tires - fill those wheel wells up!
8. Exhaust - let her growl a bit!
9. Rims - last on the list because of the cost vs. benefit (but do this at the same time as the tires if you are changing rim size).
(Of course, my opinion and $5 will barely get you a coffee at Starbucks. So take my suggestions for what they're worth and have fun with your truck!)