Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

pics of my truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of my truck

hey, i finally got a pic of my truck so im posting it so see what ya'll think. Its a 2000 lariat 5.4 2wd supercab with only 61k.... it has true duals with flowmaster delta flows, k&n, throttle body spacer and the few exterior goodies that you see. as soon as my money tree starts growing again im having the lower valance painted to match the truck and im going to put a leveling kit or something on the front to level it out and possibly a rear sway bar and ss style hood by http://www.abcexclusive.com/trucks_home.htm
Old 04-06-2008, 05:18 PM

nice truck! did the throttle body spacer and exhaust help with power?? was it noticable?
Old 04-06-2008, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by special_k!
nice truck! did the throttle body spacer and exhaust help with power?? was it noticable?
With k&n, throttle body spacer, and duals combined it offers quite a bit actually. its not like 50hp but its between 20-25hp on my truck. and yes it is very noticable from a dead stop to passing on the highway. you wont notice much if you just add on one of the three mods like the throttle body spacer but i would recommend getting all three.
p.s. the k&n and throttle body spacer are kinda loud, you can notice it very much when getting on it
Old 04-07-2008, 08:10 PM

man all i read on this site is post some pics, whats the point when people just look and not say anything good or bad, hell i asked for some opinions on what yall think of my ride and only one guy wrote something bless his heart. i guess next time ill throw in a naked chick
Old 04-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by theville89
man all i read on this site is post some pics, whats the point when people just look and not say anything good or bad, hell i asked for some opinions on what yall think of my ride and only one guy wrote something bless his heart. i guess next time ill throw in a naked chick
Naked chicks always help, but thats a nice ride none the less.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:06 PM

I would stay away from a leveling kit and spend the money on lift spindles. Truck will ride much better... plus if you see the dirt at all you'll thank yourself later. Also a lot of the poly urethane leveling kits will drive you crazy with the squeeking
Old 04-12-2008, 08:35 PM

[quote=Dirt Diggler;66204]I would stay away from a leveling kit and spend the money on lift spindles. Truck will ride much better... plus if you see the dirt at all you'll thank yourself later. Also a lot of the poly urethane leveling kits will drive you crazy with the squeeking[/q

i dont know much about suspension, so what are lift spindles and whats a good web site or company to browse at. keep in mind im only looking to level it out and theres about a 2inch difference between the front and back and i dont plan on doing any dirt playing especially in a 2wd just something to level it out and make it look better and possibly steer a little better. thanks

Last edited by theville89; 04-12-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 04-12-2008, 11:31 PM

nice little truck
Old 04-12-2008, 11:54 PM

an orbital buffer and a couple bottles of meguiars and man that baby would shine like no tomorrow.... you gotta protect red paint or it will fade fast...and red is more expensive paint than most every color out there..
Old 04-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I dont like the headlight covers, but that is just my .02.

Are your window guard things in channel, or stick on? How do you like them?

Quick Reply: pics of my truck