Just google f150 gauge cluster removal, there are several Youtube videos... But in a nutshell...
1. Reove the plastic trim right below the cluster by pulling towards you and up over the steering column
2. Remove all the small 7-8mm bolts holding the plastic trim below the steering column
3. Remove the bolts holding the trim surrounding the cluster
4. There are 4 about 12mm nuts that hold a tube like bracket up that surrounds the steering column from below
5. Remove 2 more nuts that actually hold the column up
6. Now all the bolts holding the cluster itself in place should be visable, remove those
7. The gear indicator has 2 small tabs holding it up into the cluster, pull those towards each other carefully and just lay to the side being carefull not to disconnect the thin cable from it. You can now remove the cluster
This is how I did mine and I wrote this from memory so I may have forgotten a few small details
EDIT: You will need to find the Youtube how to on how to remove the headlight switch
Last edited by Jay87LX; 10-09-2012 at 04:43 PM.