Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Harley Davidson F150 can PULL!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley Davidson F150 can PULL!

I thought you f150 guys would get a kick outta what happened to me the other day on my way home from work.

I was traveling down the interstate doing about 75mph wich is good for me cause normally im doing 90 in my mustang GT. Well this day I was in no hurry just taking my time... I was comming up to my exit onto another interstate so I just merged into the right lane behind a pick-up pulling a 16-18ft bass boat... no biggie... I stay behind this bass boat admiring the big outboard on it and so forth as we go through the exit and merge into the next interstate. Ok so we are on the next interstate and I decide to get around this boat (I dont like not being able to see whats comming in front). So in no hurry still I ease over into the right lane and start speeding up. Im doing between 70 and 75 as I pass this pick-up and boat. I get half way pass him and I hear some loud pipes (huh? ) I look over and this truck is pulling away from me! I think HELL NO! So I down shift into forth (thinking thats all I needed) and nailed it... he was STILL pulling away from me. Just over 80 I down shifted into 3rd and hit it hard and finally started closing the gap. I shifted into 4th again and pull back beside him and finally took notice... it was a '03 Harley Davidson crew cab. I was like WTF! This truck is pulling a fricken BOAT and pulling away from me in a mustang LOL. I know alot of full size trucks have a hard time just maintaining highway speeds while pulling a load like that, but this truck .... I was like WOW! I would hate to see what that truck would do with the boat unhooked. LOL
Old 04-14-2008, 12:13 AM
none.

Received 98 Likes on 78 Posts

well, 1000$ worth of mods and the HD trucks can turn 12s.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive pulled a few mustangs with mine

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson F150 can PULL!