Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

door panel removal

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 12:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default door panel removal

Can someone tell me how the right front door panel comes off of a '03 Supercrew? I have a accuator ordered and I don't want to bust anything by missing a hidden screw or something when I attempt to replace it. Thanks
Old 09-04-2009, 01:18 PM
JRV

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First, you'll need to remove the small plastic shroud that goes around your door handle. It will pop right off. There will be one screw behind there that you will need to take off. Then, remove the trim on the B-pillar (the long piece directly above your door lock running vertical up the side of the door) and you will find one more screw there. Once you remove that, all you need to do is pull the door panel up, then out. There are L-shaped plastic hangers holding the panel in place, so don't try to pull the panel straight towards you or you will bust them. It'll come off easily...You may want to unhook the controls for your electric windows/locks/door lights if you will need the panel completely out of the way, but as far as getting the panel itself off, you should be good to go!

Quick Reply: door panel removal