Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Anyone used the Zone 3" Body lift kit?

Old 01-22-2017, 07:26 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Anyone used the Zone 3" Body lift kit?

I have been trying to put this dang kit on all weekend... I have got all the body spacers 4 for each side of the cab, 3 for each side of the bed. 2 left over... It came with 4 body block spacers that were suppose to be for the bed, but I could only find 2 of the 4 areas it was describing to install so I put those 2 in and one centered on the bed right next to the cab for more support until I can figure out where exactly they go.

I have drilled the old mounting brackets off the rear bumper and got the new brackets installed, haven't actually gotten the bumper back on yet. On the front I have no idea how to install the bracket...

The shroud one clip broke off and I had to cut off the two lower clips in order for it to fit back inside. I have bent the radiator lines just enough to allow it to fit back down where it shows in my instructions it's suppose to sit.

So I have to still figure out how exactly the front bumpers new bracket goes on.. How to fix my shifting as the truck doesn't actually go into park anymore, now its more like R N D 1 2 maybe... As I drove it from the shop to my carport to finish this project in the morning (Shops closed tomorrow) and at 40MPH I was almost 3kRPMs. So I have to figure out whats going on here.

There is also suppose to be an extension for the fuel filler but I'm not sure what part of the kit is that piece. I had a little red rubber house but it looked as if it belonged to another piece on top of the fuel tank.

Anyone who has done this kit.. if you could assist me please.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F150-3-...3D252154078994
This is the exact kit I have.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:00 AM

Received 1,353 Likes on 1,070 Posts

You need to pm 02blackandwhite. He just did this not very long ago. Same kit and all.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:24 AM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Ok thanks!

Search this Thread