Hi there I am new here so be easy on me
Anyway I have a 1999 Ford F-150 Lariat with the 5.4 triton.
(1) When I drive my truck it blows cold air no matter what position I put it in on the dial.
(2) I have reved the motor up to see if maybe it would blow some warm air..no deal it would not.
(3) I have bought a new thermostate that when it goes bad it goes bad in the open position.
(4) I have not changed it yet because when I first fie the truck up to go some place the guage starts out normal and moves its way up as it warms up and stops just a little past the middle.
(5) some say its the blender door that is broke.How do I know for sure it is the blender door.
(6) Is there a way to check the motor and the door while it is still in the truck or do I have to pull everything out to check Both.
thanks for your help....God bless