Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

WTS - FEELER ONLY FOR NOW - Painted Bushwacker Fender Flares

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Junior Lurker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTS - FEELER ONLY FOR NOW - Painted Bushwacker Fender Flares

Just putting some feelers out there, considering putting my original stock fender flares back on and taking off the bushwackers. They're painted to match the gold color on the two tone trucks. I'm sure I'll get flagged cause I don't have a paper with my credentials on the pics - I assure you it's my truck!.

My question is, would anyone be interested in them already painted to match? They've been on for about 4-5 months and maybe 2,000 miles (I rarely drive - plus it's been motorcycle season up until now!).

Would also be interested in trade plus $ for stock fender flares (painted already).

-Bobby
Attached Thumbnails WTS - FEELER ONLY FOR NOW - Painted Bushwacker Fender Flares-1.jpg   WTS - FEELER ONLY FOR NOW - Painted Bushwacker Fender Flares-22.jpg  
Old 11-21-2013, 01:56 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Love the look of your truck! GLWS.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Mark

Received 2,417 Likes on 2,118 Posts

They look good on your truck...why you want to remove them ??
Old 11-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Junior Lurker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I honestly don't want to sell em, but believe it or not my company pays for my truck. Had it three years and just rolled 15k miles on it, that includes relocating from Houston.

From time to time I have to go to job sites and I always get looks like "wtf" cause I'm on a vehicle allowance. Figured getting stock fender flares might get rid of some of those looks.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Just put a supercharger in a few months ago and first snow here in Denver was today. Lets just say - it was interesting driving this morning haha.

Quick Reply: WTS - FEELER ONLY FOR NOW - Painted Bushwacker Fender Flares