Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Southwest: WEATHERTECH FloorLiners & Window Vent Guards - 2015 F150forum Fall Sale

Old 10-06-2015, 04:38 PM
F150 Forum

Received 235 Likes on 210 Posts
Default WEATHERTECH FloorLiners & Window Vent Guards - 2015 F150forum Fall Sale

Total Automotive Performance
Las Vegas, NV -
Info@TotalAutoParts.net

presents

Available in Black, Tan or Grey

WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner Sale!!

Fall is upon us and temperatures are dropping. Parts of the country are seeing snow while others are getting rain. The ground is muddy and messy. Out in the Southwest, Desert Camping season has started and the dust is flying. Protect your Ford F150's floors with the WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner. It offers more coverage over OE floor mats and fits perfectly.

Description:
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at MacNeil Automotive have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit floor protection available today!

Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit. A patented tri-extruded composition allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface. The FloorLiner advanced surface design has channels that carry fluid and debris, away from shoes and clothing, into a lower reservoir. The lower reservoir uses additional channeling to minimize fluid movement while driving. Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill…No muss – No Fuss!

Rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner . Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.

FloorLiner protects resale too! Simply put, the cost of owning a vehicle is the difference between what you pay for it and what you sell it for. There are many factors that influence resale value; miles, exterior condition, maintenance history and of course interior condition.

FloorLiner is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA

WeatherTech FloorLiner is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc.

Save on WeatherTech thru Winter 2015, only @ Total Automotive Performance!!

HOW TO ORDER!
Click What Fits My Vehicle Button above, or here
Enter your truck info to find correct mats
Select color, add liner set to cart.
Enter code F150Forum on checkout

Cant find it? Call us @ 702.979.1577 and mention F150Forum, or email Info@TotalAutoParts.net

The following users liked this post:
JamesF (10-16-2015)
Old 10-09-2015, 06:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

do you ship to Ontario Canada? if so how much?
Old 10-13-2015, 06:03 PM
F150 Forum

We do, just let us know your postal code. Sometimes it is less expensive to purchase from weathertech canada if they have it, they truck a load of liners across every week.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:47 PM

n1p 1h8
Old 10-15-2015, 03:23 PM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by Fontes59
n1p 1h8

$55/shipped for Front & Rear
Old 10-16-2015, 01:45 PM

how much extra for shipping for weather techs for a 2015 hyundai santa fe sport with the f150 one , and do you guys carry the trunk weather tech for the hyundai? when i put the code in it gives me a discount on the hyundai items as well is it a discount on everything you order? also im guessing it doesnt show the exchange rate when i put in the order?

Last edited by Fontes59; 10-16-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:29 AM

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

82697 (dark tint) is what we would need for a Supercab right? I don't see it distinguishing between crew and Supercab with the exception to when you look at them individually front and rear?

I am picky about what I had aesthetically to the truck. Like clean lines...but I think this is something that would be tasteful and come in handy.

Joe
Old 10-18-2015, 11:38 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by Fontes59
how much extra for shipping for weather techs for a 2015 hyundai santa fe sport with the f150 one , and do you guys carry the trunk weather tech for the hyundai? when i put the code in it gives me a discount on the hyundai items as well is it a discount on everything you order? also im guessing it doesnt show the exchange rate when i put in the order?

It only shows the exchange rate thru paypal checkout. Yes, the entire line of weathertech is discounted, so if you want ford mats + something else, give you the whole discount on everything!

Adding the second set bumps the freight up to about 70
Old 10-18-2015, 11:42 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by rabbitgtdguy
82697 (dark tint) is what we would need for a Supercab right? I don't see it distinguishing between crew and Supercab with the exception to when you look at them individually front and rear?

I am picky about what I had aesthetically to the truck. Like clean lines...but I think this is something that would be tasteful and come in handy.

Joe
84697 is SuperCrew
82697 is SuperCab

I think these add a great look to the lines. At first glance its hard to tell whats different, but they add some definition to the truck. And they are very useful!
Old 10-21-2015, 09:28 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wrong thread...free bump.

Search this Thread