Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Northeast: Wash DC area; Undercover Tonneau for 5.5' Bed, Metra harnesses for 4.2" Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 10:31 AM

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Wash DC area; Undercover Tonneau for 5.5' Bed, Metra harnesses for 4.2" Stereo

Hey folks, my first FS add here; I've lurked for longer than 60 days, so hopefully I qualify to post. I've got a UnderCover Hard Tonneau, model #2140 that I bought used locally, and took about a week to realize that a hard tonneau is not for me. Includes both keys and all mounting hardware. In great shape, with the exception of one corner is chipped. (See pic) the previous owner said he dropped it on it's edge the last time he took it off the truck. The actual chipped piece is still attached via the weather stripping, so I'm assuming that it could easily be epoxied back, I just never took the time because I took it off the truck. Any questions, please let me know. Looking for $350 obo local pickup only, located in zip 25401.

2nd up is 2*70-5524 Metra harnesses & 1*71-5524 harness that I bought with intentions of using to connect the Alpine KTP-445u amp without messing with the factory harness of my 2013 XLT with 4.2" screen. I ended up ordering the Parrot harness instead, since I don't have the Pin removal tool to repin this harness. Just looking to break even, think I paid $30 shipped CONUS for all 3 harnesses; looking for the same, or would take $25 local pickup.

Thanks, and feel free to message me with any questions.

Quick Reply: Northeast: Wash DC area; Undercover Tonneau for 5.5' Bed, Metra harnesses for 4.2" Stereo