Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Northeast: Two sets of mirrors, third brake light, & two hooks

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 10:26 AM

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Two sets of mirrors, third brake light, & tow hooks

Need some space in the shop so it's time to start selling my take-offs. I am located in Irvona, PA (16656). In central PA and near many of the major cities and can easily meet up within a reasonable distance. What you see in the pics is what you get and nothing more. Even though all items are low mileage, they are used and any potential buyer should treat it as much. I have done my best to give an accurate description of each item.

2. oem NON-power folding mirrors. I took these off my old 2011 Lariat. They are ingot silver caps, heat, memory, power glass. I removed them with less than 2000 miles on the truck. All functions worked at the time of removal. They are a little dusty from sitting and may have some bug residue on them.
Asking $150.

3. oem Third Brake light. It was removed from a 2014 Lariat with than 500 miles on it. All functions work and includes bulbs. The gasket is in good shape and still have some "spring" to it. I switched it out for a raptor third brake light.
Asking $30

4. oem Tow hooks that came off a 2011 Lariat. I literally took them them off the day I brought the truck home. Have less than 20 miles on them. There is no rust or scratches. Just some dust. I swapped them from a chrome set that I had sitting around.
Asking $35

Last edited by Smoke270; 09-23-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:38 AM

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

I wish you was closer. I need "2. oem NON-power folding mirrors. I took these off my old 2011 Lariat."

Some ******* broke my driver side mirror today. I just mapped it and you are 2 hours 40 minutes away...
Old 09-20-2015, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by jshillin
I wish you was closer. I need "2. oem NON-power folding mirrors. I took these off my old 2011 Lariat."

Some ******* broke my driver side mirror today. I just mapped it and you are 2 hours 40 minutes away...
Shipping might kill it. I live 30 minutes from the nearest FedEx or ups stores and it's difficult to get there before they close when I get off work.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Smoke270
Shipping might kill it. I live 30 minutes from the nearest FedEx or ups stores and it's difficult to get there before they close when I get off work.
I have the exact same problem as well and avoid shipping at all costs. You never make it down closer to Chambersburg/Waynesboro/Gettysburg/Carlisle area anytime do you?
Old 09-20-2015, 01:32 PM

I have the exact same problem as well and avoid shipping at all costs. You never make it down closer to Chambersburg/Waynesboro/Gettysburg/Carlisle area anytime do you?
No,not really. I travel a lot in the state but I typically stay near and north of I-80. I occasionally head out around Blairsville and Indiana. I was in the Harrisburg/Reading area a few times last month but I don't see myself down there for a while. Thats about as far south as I get. If you are hard up we could maybe work something out with shipping but I really don't have any idea what it would cost.
One good thing about where I live is that I am near Altoona, Johnstown, Indiana, and State College. Plus it wouldn't be hard to meet buyers from Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.
I already have the power folds boxed up so if someone wants them I may just throw out a shipping price and probably eat the difference.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Smoke270
No,not really. I travel a lot in the state but I typically stay near and north of I-80. I occasionally head out around Blairsville and Indiana. I was in the Harrisburg/Reading area a few times last month but I don't see myself down there for a while. Thats about as far south as I get. If you are hard up we could maybe work something out with shipping but I really don't have any idea what it would cost.
One good thing about where I live is that I am near Altoona, Johnstown, Indiana, and State College. Plus it wouldn't be hard to meet buyers from Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.
I already have the power folds boxed up so if someone wants them I may just throw out a shipping price and probably eat the difference.
Harrisburg is about 1hr, 15 minutes from me, if you make it up that way before you sale them, let me know. I can make it that far for as long as it's a weekend or evening.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:52 PM

Harrisburg is about 1hr, 15 minutes from me, if you make it up that way before you sale them, let me know. I can make it that far for as long as it's a weekend or evening.
Okay. You have a PM
Old 09-21-2015, 07:41 AM

Bump for the morning crew
Old 09-21-2015, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hooks

Is there any hardware with the tow hooks?

Thanks
Old 09-21-2015, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by jcincy
Is there any hardware with the tow hooks?

Thanks
No. I reused my old hardware to install the chrome hooks.

Quick Reply: Northeast: Two sets of mirrors, third brake light, & two hooks