Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Northeast: Some assorted F150 items Kicker Sub, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 08:33 PM

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Some assorted F150 items Kicker Sub, etc..

Hey all here are a few more items in my little fire sale. I have the Kicker Soundstage Sub. This is the one that comes with the DSP amp and the 4 door speakers. I am not sure if I am going to pull the speakers or not but the Sub will be easy enough. This is for the SCAB. Im thinking $150 for the sub. shipping Hell I don't know prolly $30-40. Its heavy and big. Again all items are OBO as well.

a heat shield sun visor. These I think are the best ones made. They are about $35-40 new. I'm looking for $25 including shipping.

Next is a custom built filler neck for our trucks. Mine is a 14 with the capless filler. So this is set up so that a person can have an auxiliary fuel tank in the bed od the truck and then it will gravity drain into the factory tank. the brass valve on the top is a check valve so that once the factory tank is full the ball inside will move up and stop the flow from above until more fuel is used. I do have a brand new 36 gallon tank for the bed that if I sell it would have to be a local meet up as its just too heavy to ship without it costing and arm and a leg. if you have interesting the tank let me know and I can post pics. The neck however Im going to ask $120 shipping included.

Last right now is left and right chrome brake lights. These have maybe 10K miles on them. They have all the bulbs included. They are in great condition. asking $80 plus $20 shipping. thanks for looking.
Attached Images         
Old 12-29-2015, 08:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What year, body style, and head unit do you have? Reason why I ask is because if you have the 8in or 4.2in display on your head unit it will work on the 2015 f150s. I would be interested in just the 4 channel amp that runs the door speakers and the harness for it that plugs into the head unit... that is if you feel like removing all that. I don't need the door speakers or the powered sub. Thanks.

Last edited by R1CH; 12-29-2015 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you decide to remove the door speakers and they will work with a 2014 super crew let me know please.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by R1CH
What year, body style, and head unit do you have? Reason why I ask is because if you have the 8in or 4.2in display on your head unit it will work on the 2015 f150s. I would be interested in just the 4 channel amp that runs the door speakers and the harness for it that plugs into the head unit... that is if you feel like removing all that. I don't need the door speakers or the powered sub. Thanks.
I have a 14 scab with the base radio. I could pull the amp and harness just have not made a decision yet on doing that.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by FlipIt 2119
If you decide to remove the door speakers and they will work with a 2014 super crew let me know please.
the speakers should work on a screw. I think they are all the same size but maybe someone with one could chime in and confirm. If I can get a hold of my factory speakers before the truck goes then I'll prolly pull them out along with the DSP amp and associated wiring. I will update this thread if I do all that. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2015, 11:43 PM

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

I'm interested in the sub. I have a screw sub I need to replace in my truck. How old is it?

Last edited by FearSys; 12-29-2015 at 11:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by FearSys
I'm interested in the sub. I have a screw sub I need to replace in my truck. How old is it?
it's prolly about 5 months old or so. It has not seen hard use. I don't listen to rap or anything. And I keep it set low. I just like it to fill out the sound.

Trending Topics

Old 01-02-2016, 03:27 PM

Received 198 Likes on 183 Posts

How much work is the filler neck to replace? I've always wanted to add an extra fuel tank but they are so expensive
Old 01-02-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Brett2013fx4
How much work is the filler neck to replace? I've always wanted to add an extra fuel tank but they are so expensive
well in looking at it I don't think it would be that bad. There are 3 nuts up at the top and then you would have to loosen the hose clamp on the top of the tank. The return line is just a little squeeze like thing that should just come off. My thought was when I was gonna do it is that I would empty my bed then take off the 2 bolts on the driver side holding the bed down then loosen the bolts on the passenger side but leaving them in so as to hold the bed somewhat. I would then take my floor jack and using a block jack up the bed on the driver side a few inches to allow enough room to get my arm over the frame rail to get to the hose clamp. All in all it should not be too bad. I have a 36 gallon tank that I was gonna use. I figure all in with the tank and new neck I'm into it about $400 or so. Sorry to be so long winded but it was easy to just explain the process.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:16 AM

Kicker sub tentatively sold.

Quick Reply: Northeast: Some assorted F150 items Kicker Sub, etc..