Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy: Smoked Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 10:52 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Smoked Headlights

Looking into getting angel eye halo headlights smoked since I'm doing the blackout theme. Anyone have any pics of urs for sale? I have set OEM tail lights I could trade plus cash.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:02 AM

Anyone?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Sneakerhead

you could always use VHT nightshade on them until you buy a set. There's a guy on here that sells them too already smoked I think and will swap your stocks with a set of his plus some
cash.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by mcnewskie
you could always use VHT nightshade on them until you buy a set. There's a guy on here that sells them too already smoked I think and will swap your stocks with a set of his plus some
cash.
Why brand r those in ur profile pic? How was the wiring?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Sneakerhead

Originally Posted by weeks21

Why brand r those in ur profile pic? How was the wiring?
Go Recon smoked heads and tails..wiring wasnt really too bad, there's a ton of them back there for the led's then a set for each halo..might have taken about 30-45 minutes to remove oem ones and get them put in. I twisted all the led + and - wires together so I had one + and one - end to splice in instead of like 6 of each. did the same with the halo wires so I had one + and - to tie in for them as well. tied both the halo and led into the parking light wire.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by mcnewskie

Go Recon smoked heads and tails..wiring wasnt really too bad, there's a ton of them back there for the led's then a set for each halo..might have taken about 30-45 minutes to remove oem ones and get them put in. I twisted all the led + and - wires together so I had one + and one - end to splice in instead of like 6 of each. did the same with the halo wires so I had one + and - to tie in for them as well. tied both the halo and led into the parking light wire.
I got recon tails and 3rd brake. But recon heads r little pricey too. I was thinking some from Sonar.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Sneakerhead

I got recon tails and 3rd brake. But recon heads r little pricey too. I was thinking some from Sonar.
Yea man I dove in and got the heads tails and 3rd brake, they had a promo code runnin in December for like a Christmas special so got a descent deal. I ended up gettin the heads off eBay from a guy who was an authorized dealer for 350 if my memory serves me right. I didn't really think he was being honest but I used PayPal so I was covered. I ordered them the same day I got the tails and 3rd off recons site and turns out he wasn't lying. They left the same warehouse the same day my tails and 3rd did and all came at once. I'll see if I can find his name on eBay, he said in the description to message him for a special offer before buying so I did and he knocked off like 25 bucks or something along those lines.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Man of Steel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking into getting angel eye halo headlights smoked since I'm doing the blackout theme. Anyone have any pics of urs for sale? I have set OEM tail lights I could trade plus cash.
Still looking for smoked headlights??

Have a set of smoked halo lights from Spyder brand new never installed. Still have the original box. Only opened them to make sure they didn't break during shipping. I see your in Harrisburg, would you want to drive halfway and meet me? I'm in the Baltimore, MD area. Don't really like dealing with shipping but if I have to I would ship. They will fit the 2009-12 F150's.

Can get you pictures tonight if your interested. PM with your email.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:18 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Josh out of Svcustoms.com gives a good price on the recons.
I was able to get a good deal on textured nfabs steps n bak g2, n I got a quote for good deal w recon from him.
Actually I think there is a coupon online for 15% off recon site n you end up getting head n tails n 3rd brake light for if I remember 750.
If I remember it was like facebook15 or something like that.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Sneakerhead

Originally Posted by jguedry
Josh out of Svcustoms.com gives a good price on the recons.
I was able to get a good deal on textured nfabs steps n bak g2, n I got a quote for good deal w recon from him.
Actually I think there is a coupon online for 15% off recon site n you end up getting head n tails n 3rd brake light for if I remember 750.
If I remember it was like facebook15 or something like that.
Yea I used some facebook code for the Christmas deal that sounds like an identical deal to that for the stuff I bought from Recon's site.

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: Smoked Headlights