Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

For Sale 2010 F150 OEM Outside Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For Sale 2010 F150 OEM Outside Mirrors

I have a pair of mirrors for sale. They came off of my FX4. They are solid black with the amber reflector on front, with power glass, with heat, with auto dimming on drivers side, and LED turn signals. They were only on my truck for a few months before i swapped them for some TOW mirrors. I packaged them up in the packing that my tow mirrors came in and they have been sitting in my garage. look brand new, no scuffs, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. If you are interested i would like $250 for both plus shipping.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hensonh
I have a pair of mirrors for sale. They came off of my FX4. They are solid black with the amber reflector on front, with power glass, with heat, with auto dimming on drivers side, and LED turn signals. They were only on my truck for a few months before i swapped them for some TOW mirrors. I packaged them up in the packing that my tow mirrors came in and they have been sitting in my garage. look brand new, no scuffs, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. If you are interested i would like $250 for both plus shipping.

I'll take em if you still got em

Quick Reply: For Sale 2010 F150 OEM Outside Mirrors