Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

North Central: Random Parts from Supercharger Install

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 10:53 PM
Junior Lurker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Random Parts from Supercharger Install

Hey guys, I installed a supercharger on "Ox" about a year or so ago and have been meaning to list these parts up on the forum but just haven't had time to get to them yet. They're a bunch of random parts, and honestly if no one has put up an offer by Sunday they're going in Monday's garbage bin!

Let me know if you're interested at all...

$20 - Corsa DB Exhaust TIP, brand new, still has plastic on it
(Sold) $20 - Front Bumper Blanks? - One is new, one is used (pass side new).
(Sold) $20 - Stock Oil Filter Bracket, obviously used but in good condition
$15 - Radiator Water Crossover (silver cast piece in middle of main picture)
$30 - Fuel Rails or entire intake manifold (shipping will be much, much more obviously)
$20 - stock idler pulleys ($20 for both pulley and wheel)
$10 - Stock Resonator (no hardware)
$15 - Stock Air Inlet Tube
$30 - Throttle Body Elbow
$10 - Stock Air Filter Cover

None of these include shipping and I'd like to get them gone... like I said, garbage cans come on Monday! haha.
Attached Thumbnails Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4950.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4946.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4947.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4948.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4949.jpg  

Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4952.jpg  

Last edited by strattag21; 03-19-2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Parts Sold, Price Changes
Old 03-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Junior Lurker

More Pictures..
Attached Thumbnails Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4953.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4955.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4956.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4957.jpg   Random Parts from Supercharger Install-img_4958.jpg  

Old 03-19-2015, 10:25 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Price for exhaust tip shipped to 64139. Also can you post the measurements of the inlet and outlet. The product number shows it goes to a Dodge Cat-back kit, but couldn't find the specs.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Junior Lurker

Originally Posted by John Voss
Price for exhaust tip shipped to 64139. Also can you post the measurements of the inlet and outlet. The product number shows it goes to a Dodge Cat-back kit, but couldn't find the specs.
It came with my Corsa DB Exhaust kit but I ended up putting a different tip on there, it's never been installed. I'll take care of the shipping on this one, so I'll do $25 shipped.

The diameters are 3 inch in and 4 inch out.

Quick Reply: North Central: Random Parts from Supercharger Install