Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy: Power Fold Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 08:21 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Power Fold Mirrors

I broke my drivers side mirror this evening so I am in the market for a replacement. I will buy a set if you are unwilling to split them. I need power fold, power adjust, heated, with puddle light. If they are PTM tuxedo black metallic that is a bonus, but i think i can switch the mirror cap from my broken one to the new one if necessary. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John, you may be in luck. I just broke my passenger mirror and looking into upgrading to tow mirrors tomorrow if I can get a deal at the stealership or find some for sale here. If I do the upgrade then I can sell you my 2014 F150 Lariat driver side power fold, power adjust, heated, with puddle light mirrors in white..you will have to paint them black though.

Greg

Originally Posted by John Voss
I broke my drivers side mirror this evening so I am in the market for a replacement. I will buy a set if you are unwilling to split them. I need power fold, power adjust, heated, with puddle light. If they are PTM tuxedo black metallic that is a bonus, but i think i can switch the mirror cap from my broken one to the new one if necessary. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:26 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I will keep you in mind. I actually might have lucked out. Since my mirror glass was not broke, only the plastic pieces that hold it onto the motor I was able to order a new motor for 70$ from Tasca which I believe will fix my problem. Originally I didn't think that was an option because Ford does not list the motor as a replaceable part on their website. If it doesn't work out I will still be interested in your mirror. What are you asking for it?

Originally Posted by Gregory13lil
John, you may be in luck. I just broke my passenger mirror and looking into upgrading to tow mirrors tomorrow if I can get a deal at the stealership or find some for sale here. If I do the upgrade then I can sell you my 2014 F150 Lariat driver side power fold, power adjust, heated, with puddle light mirrors in white..you will have to paint them black though.

Greg
Old 05-27-2016, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John, Ive about given up on the tow mirrors since Ford thinks they are made of gold and diamonds. I am now looking for a passenger side mirror myself. I hope the motor works out for you!

Greg

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: Power Fold Mirrors