Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Southeast: Platinum 20" Wheels PC'd Gloss Black (w Tires) N. Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 06:10 PM

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Platinum 20" Wheels PC'd Gloss Black (w Tires) N. Carolina

Selling 6x135 set of Gloss Black 3M powder coated Platinum wheels, came off of my 2014 STX after maybe 5 months of little use and about 2,500 miles max (I work from home, no daily telecommute). I bought these from a guy locally, so I can't say for sure exactly how many miles are on the tires, but he did not use the rims and tires after he PC'd them since he lifted his rig and installed all new wheels when he did. He just re-installed his original tires.

These are PC'd on both outside and inside surfaces, not cheaply done or rattle canned. Nothing wrong with these, no curb rash or chips of any kind, but might have some dust or a rub somewhere that I missed that can be wiped off. Looks so much better in person, pics are crappy cell phone pics. I just changed my mind, prefer the contrast between wheels and truck paint color. Straight and balanced with GoodYear SR-A tires. Tires have maybe 2 oil changes left in them, but that's subjective. Comes with painted to match center caps with blue Ford logo (not shown) and chrome lugs.

Prefer local pickup with tires mounted, I am willing to meet up at a reasonable distance from Charlotte, NC. Will ship, but would need to investigate how to ship wheels with tires mounted on them. If shipping I would really prefer to just remove the tires and sell rims alone (should be easy to get boxes from wheel shop, and so the buyer could mount their preferred brand of tires) unless someone could suggest a way to ship wheels w tires mounted.

Asking $1300, either way (meaning if you want tires or not), plus shipping. I will consider assisting with shipping costs. Not looking to gain any $, just recoup. Thanks for looking, PM if interested.

Old 11-18-2016, 08:12 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

Those puppy's look nice...Jus sayin.

Last edited by ymeski56; 11-18-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-24-2016, 10:00 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Bump! Let's wheel n deal! Everything's negotiable, right?
Old 01-15-2017, 12:11 PM

SOLD - Mods please close thanks.