Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Northeast: Overhead Switch Panels & more accessories!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 03:56 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Received 297 Likes on 202 Posts
Default Overhead Switch Panels & more accessories!

Welcome to KustomFX

Thank you for your interest in KustomFX and a few products that I’m excited to introduce to my fellow F150 Forum members, as my main goal is to help with the highest quality products and the lowest prices possible.

My main product is the Aluminum Overhead Switch panel (or plate) that mounts in the Headliner for our 2009-2014 F150 Trucks.
Original thread: https://www.f150forum.com/f38/overhe...-panel-309994/
Remember… this mod is not for everyone as it requires cutting a hole in your headliner.

The switch panel is made from Aluminum, (not steel), and it is anodized black, (not painted or powdercoated). Attention to detail includes: Chamfered surround outer edge, recessed bolt mounts, black oxide button (Allen) head mounting bolts, Stainless steel over sized “fender washers" & nylon lock nuts. With this combo, it is “pressure fit” (or sandwiched) against your headliner, and will not move, nor will the nuts loosen from any vibrations. (The switch panel dimensions are: 9 ¾” long X 1 ½" tall).

The switches I exclusively stock for the rectangular switch panels are made by: “Keep it clean Wiring” and have a Lifetime Warranty!

I do not stock any of round switches at this time, (Subject to change)… as there are NUMEROUS options to choose from. (I only purchased a few round switches shown for photography reasons).
For this reason, I designed 2 different switch hole sized switch panels.... which are: 3/4" (also 19mm), and also a smaller size: 16mm (or 5/8”).

Among the original 6 switch panel, there are currently 5 different choices, including the: 4 switch vertical panel has an open center to laser etch a custom logo if one wants, or to install a decal, …or simply leave as-is.
The “blank Panel” option is available for those who want to modify their own switch placements, or simply use it as a cover plate if you need to.

A Template is included to tape to your headliner to assure your exact placement & detailed instructions with pics included.
If the switches are purchased with your sale, there will be a wiring schematic included.

PRICES are for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY (and priced usd):

SWITCH PANEL: $32.95 each
RECTANGULAR SWITCHES: $6.75 each
(Note: 3 LED colors arevavailable: RED, YELLOW & GREEN)

Optional wiring: TBA (check posts for updates or please ask)

Shipping:

USA: FREE SHIPPING!

CANADA: Your shipping will be discounted down to: $12.00 (usd) for first class shipping, ...and if you choose priority shipping, the discounted shipping price will discounted down to: $18.00 (usd).

*All orders will be shipped with tracking numbers.

Payments: Made thru PayPal at this time, since it is safe, secure and also accepts most credit cards. (An itemized invoice will be sent to the buyer for request of payment, so I will also pay the fees, not the buyer).

The Pics are of a 2013 SuperCrew moonroof equipped truck
(Pics for non moonroof trucks will be coming soon).

Just A few pics for the intro:

4 vertical Switch with Custom Logo:

Other pics of Round switches:

Much more info & pics to come!!!!

Next item:

Door Checks with the MP (Middle Position).
Aka: DOOR CHECKS MP

Fits: 2009-2014 F150 Driver & Passenger front doors.

These are used, reconditioned, and are a “buy back” program!

These will also have NEW gaskets installed

This item is offered as a cheap alternative, (versus attempting to use a dremel), as these have to be perfectly “in line with one another” in order to work correctly, these are CNC machined to exact tolerances, ....and carries a Lifetime Warranty!

As our 2009-2014 trucks are not made anymore, and the new 2015 already has this feature, … our trucks are starting to get “older” and you now have a choice to get this great mod on a budget. Again, this is ONLY offered as used/reconditioned and as another vendor has quoted that they were not interested in doing such a “buy back” program, so the members here will now have a choice.

Price:

$40.00

.....With a $55.00 Core charge, total is: $95.00 - up front, and FREE SHIPPING!!!

-This even includes a return shipping label back to me of your originals, so there is no additional cost to you! (just reuse the same box, or get a new free small flat rate box from your local USPS).

Note: this item is ONLY available for USA shipping due to the nature of the core charge and the core return just will not justify in this, .... sorry my fellow Canadians.

Payments:
These transactions and core refund with also be thru PayPal.

Reminder: The core charge is: $55.00, which is the cost of new to replace - if your originals are not returned. Once you install the Door Checks MP’s and send back your originals, your $55.00 core charge is refunded back to you….so your overall cost is ONLY $40.00!

Pics:

Feel Free to PM me, or email me directly at: lethalweapon09@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns.
I will post more info & pics (just as the original thread) and will answer any questions that you may have.

Lastly,

I do have a normal 7am – 5 pm job, so please understand that any PM’s or emails will be replied to in the evenings, if not possibly sooner.
Thanks for your interest and support!

-Brett
KustomFX

Last edited by KustomFX; 09-21-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:24 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

ABOUT THE SWITCHES & SPECS:

I exclusively stock the rectangular switches from "Keep It Clean Wiring" for my rectangular switch panels. They mainly sell retail to Street Rod shops, so expect some nice, high quality switches!
Plus - They carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

There are Only 3 LED colors available: RED, YELLOW & GREEN.

They are 16A rated switches, but strongly recommend running a relay with all your accessories,as the relay (coil & contacts) will be what is taking the main amp load /draw of your accessories, NOT the switch itself.
Many, like myself, will be simply using the existing wire harness from a purchased light kit from manufactures like: Rigid, PIAA,KC, etc. and simply tapping into those three “main wires” from their switch to your new ones. But correct automotive wiring techniques apply, if you’re doing your own project.

Soldering the leads to the contacts are best, especially since the small contacts are the micro ones & hard to find, but it's up to the individual. Just make sure you use safe automotive wiring techniques.

Keep it Clean Wiring Site & link:
http://www.keepitcleanwiring.com/cat...ocker-Switches

Since I am purchasing these wholesale, I am able to offer them at discounted prices: $6.75 each

Typical wiring and soldered Pic of the back of the KIC (Keep It Clean) switch:

If you choose not to get the rectangular switches directly from me, that's not a problem....
The rectangular switch hole dimensions are: 1.090" tall (27.70mm) x .53" wide (13.46mm).

The round switches I used in the pics are from: OZNIUM (Very nice switches!)
Since anyone can find numerous round switches ranging from $1.00 to $15.00 each, the consumer can purchase them separately and whatever style they choose from Stainless, to all Blacked out!

If interested in the Oznium Switches, the link is below, and they may also be on eBay and Amazon, as well.

OZNUIM link: http://www.oznium.com/anti-vandal-led-switch

I also have discounted wiring available and will post some info on that soon!

The following users liked this post:
Mecha (01-24-2017)
Old 09-20-2015, 06:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Pm sent
Old 09-20-2015, 06:47 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by JoeyStags
Pm sent
Replied
Old 09-21-2015, 07:08 AM

Received 562 Likes on 481 Posts

Default Overhead Switch Panels & more accessories!

VERY interested an ecstatic to see this offered for less than $100 let alone less than $50 (the switch panel) very much interested in the door checks as well!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:33 AM
2014 FX4 EcoScrew

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

e-mailed about door checks
Old 09-21-2015, 12:42 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by goneFXcrazy
VERY interested an ecstatic to see this offered for less than $100 let alone less than $50 (the switch panel) very much interested in the door checks as well!
Thank you for your interest.
I already sold out of the door checks & cores will be returning soon.
So I just decided to add new ones for inventory rotation that I will absorb the cost & demand. I wasn't expecting these to sell that quick, so I'm about a week out right now. I've got one more set ready for machining & I'll hang tight until the new ones get in so he can do the whole batch together.
But it is a great mod & kudos to the original to do this mod... But selling these with the buy back program ONLY makes sense. (Especially now since our gen trucks aren't made any more. But everyone now has a choice to fit their funds too.
The switch panels are a great add for ones that like our lights & other accessories all within easy reach too.
I'm glad to help any way I can!

Last edited by KustomFX; 09-21-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:46 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by RedAggie03
e-mailed about door checks
Got it brother & responded.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

If any members have changed out their door checks (detents) already and have their originals laying around collecting dust, ... I would like to add additional inventory, so there is no wait time for any Forum members wanting this option. (even though I'm only about a week out, I would like to stock up!)
...I would like to buy an additional dozen sets to add to my inventory.
I am willing to pay $20.00 for the pair shipped to PA.
Please email me direct or PM me on here.
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Good thing I ordered my pair of door detents last night!! ����

Quick Reply: Northeast: Overhead Switch Panels & more accessories!