Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Southeast: Livernois Tuner for Ecoboost

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Livernois Tuner for Ecoboost

For sale is my Livernois tuner out of my 2013 Ecoboost. You will have contact Livernois to get the tune specific to your truck. These are $600 brand new I'm asking $200 shipped.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you still have it? If so, hit me up Dave

Last edited by Dreed; 02-06-2021 at 01:56 AM. Reason: I didn’t mean to post my email and phone number on the site. I thought it was only going to the person I wanted to talk to
Old 01-13-2016, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Contact me at astarcev7@gmail.com if still available, thanks
Old 01-14-2016, 02:30 PM
F150 Forum

Received 546 Likes on 334 Posts

Guys,

Keep in mind the tuner is still VIN married to the first vehicle it has touched. This tuner would still require the AIW / Mycal tuner transfer relicense fee payment to us which is $250. This $250 will cover purchasing the new license for the device, having us remotely reinitialize the device to un-marry it from the OP's VIN, and also give the new owner access to our life time tune support including new tunes and any updated tunes going forward free of charge.

Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this ahead of time. We've had many instances in the past where people were not aware they still have to re-license the tuner until after they make the purchase.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:36 PM
Some guy

Received 2,021 Likes on 1,284 Posts

Originally Posted by Livernois Motorsports
Guys,

Keep in mind the tuner is still VIN married to the first vehicle it has touched. This tuner would still require the AIW / Mycal tuner transfer relicense fee payment to us which is $250. This $250 will cover purchasing the new license for the device, having us remotely reinitialize the device to un-marry it from the OP's VIN, and also give the new owner access to our life time tune support including new tunes and any updated tunes going forward free of charge.

Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this ahead of time. We've had many instances in the past where people were not aware they still have to re-license the tuner until after they make the purchase.

Oh, now that's a hack just waiting to happen with a price that high.

Quick Reply: Southeast: Livernois Tuner for Ecoboost