Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy: Kicker "Subwoofer Power Harness"

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 05:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Arrow Kicker "Subwoofer Power Harness"

I have been piecing together the Kicker PowerStage kit for my SuperCab. I just need one last item: the "Subwoofer Power Harness". This is the basic 1 wire harness with a fuse holder and ring terminal that runs to the fuse box in the engine compartment. It has a connector on the end to plug into the "Subwoofer Body Harness" that I have.

This is not to be confused with the "Amp Power Harness" (3 wires, but looks similar), which I already have.

I figured I'd try to track the specific Kicker one down first, otherwise I'm guessing I can use the power wire from a kit like this: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575RFK1...10.html?tp=635

Pics of the harness I need are below (I believe it has a white label on it that reads "RHCJY3091CP"):

Thanks!

Old 04-22-2016, 12:39 PM

Bump, still looking
Old 04-24-2016, 01:52 PM

Received 716 Likes on 492 Posts

I have a sub power harness that was accidentally sent to me instead of an amp power harness. The previous owner cut the harness at the firewall to pull it through instead of de-pinning the connector just so you know. It's your's for the cost of a flat rate USPS box if you want it ($7)

Can you please tell me what the fuse rating is on your amp power harness? I need to make my own amp harness since mine is missing. Also the amp power harness is just one wire with a fuse that splits into 3 wires right before the connector right?

The following users liked this post:
Blinkstang (04-25-2016)
Old 04-25-2016, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by SALEEN961
I have a sub power harness that was accidentally sent to me instead of an amp power harness. The previous owner cut the harness at the firewall to pull it through instead of de-pinning the connector just so you know. It's your's for the cost of a flat rate USPS box if you want it ($7)

Can you please tell me what the fuse rating is on your amp power harness? I need to make my own amp harness since mine is missing. Also the amp power harness is just one wire with a fuse that splits into 3 wires right before the connector right?
Awesome, and PM sent with answers to the questions you had, thanks!
Old 05-02-2016, 01:05 AM

I received the harness from SALEEN961 from above, it came just as described.

No longer looking, thanks!

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: Kicker "Subwoofer Power Harness"