Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

North Central: Fx4 oem hids and RFS conversion harness

Old 06-14-2016, 07:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fx4 oem hids and RFS conversion harness

Hello,

Purchased a set of used fx4 hids from a member a few months back. Well turns out I won't be hanging onto the truck much longer and have my halogens back in. I had these headlights on my truck for about a week. They have some minor scuffs on the lens. All tabs are in tack. The top screw hole on both said a are cracked but does not affect the mounting. (Pictured)

I also have a like new retrofit source harness I'll be throwing in with the total price.

Looking to get $650 for the headlights and harness plus shipping. If you have any questions or need more pictures please dm me. The headlights would be shipped from 54915

Thanks
Brett

Attached Thumbnails Fx4 oem hids and RFS conversion harness-image.jpg  

Last edited by Brettn; 06-14-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:11 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Brettn
Hello,

Purchased a set of used fx4 hids from a member a few months back. Well turns out I won't be hanging onto the truck much longer and have my halogens back in. I had these headlights on my truck for about a week. They have some minor scuffs on the lens. All tabs are in tack. The top screw hole on both said a are cracked but does not affect the mounting. (Pictured)

I also have a like new retrofit source harness I'll be throwing in with the total price.

Looking to get $650 for the headlights and harness plus shipping. If you have any questions or need more pictures please dm me. The headlights would be shipped from 54915

Thanks
Brett

Message sent
Old 06-15-2016, 04:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sold
Old 06-15-2016, 04:17 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

dang I have a want to buy thread for these headlights

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: North Central: Fx4 oem hids and RFS conversion harness