Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Southeast: DJM 3/4 kit with Ground Force Rear 4" springs and Slam Air

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 07:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default DJM 3/4 kit with Ground Force Rear 4" springs and Slam Air

Looking to see if there is any interest this kit? what I have is a used DJM 3" lowing kit and A DJM 4" rear lowing kit. Plus, Belltech shocks for the rear and Slam Air Bags and brackets for the rear also. Then on top of all that (because I did not like the DJM rear axle flip setup, I bought some new Ground Force rear 4" drop springs (much better setup IMO)

The complete DJM kit was on my truck for 8 or so months, and the Ground Force rear springs where on my truck for 3 weeks!

Traded my truck in for a 4x4 so this stuff can go now!

Looking for $700 for everything! I have over $500 in the Ground Force rear spring alone... Shipping would be VERY tough! as the springs weigh over 80lbs a piece. then the DJM kit is not light either.

Old 08-20-2015, 01:19 PM

Default DJM 3/4 kit with Ground Force Rear 4" springs and Slam Air

Bump! Need this off my shop floor.
Old 09-21-2015, 04:45 PM

Well, shipping this seems WAY to expensive, FTF local purchase only. I don't mine driving, 100 or so miles to meet. The DJM rear flip kit will need 1 new u-bolt and the Slam-Air will need 8 new frame bushings. (they go in the hole you drill out for the bolts) the old ones stayed in the truck it came off of. I'm in NC, close to VA.

Quick Reply: Southeast: DJM 3/4 kit with Ground Force Rear 4" springs and Slam Air