Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Texas: BakFlip VP for 2009-2014 5.5' bed - Drains Included

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Boost :)

Received 440 Likes on 328 Posts

Default BakFlip VP for 2009-2014 5.5' bed - Drains Included

The time has come to part with my BakFlip VP. The needs for my truck have changed just a bit and no longer have the need for it. I bought this in October of last year and it has been a perfect tonneau cover for me. No issues with it to speak of and nearly completely water tight.

I am including the drain tubes with it as you will see from the pictures. Since I have a BedRug, I didn't want to cut into it to route the tubes so I just left them out. No issues in doing it this way.

In the interest of full disclosure, you will see in the picture with the cover fully up against the back of the truck that there is a line/dent in the cover on the driver side. It occurred during shipping to me and is only about 1/8"-1/4" deep at most. It is purely cosmetic and is of course on the bottom so it is only visible when it is in this position as seen in the picture.

Lastly, I am in Austin and am willing to meet part way from Dallas or Houston or San Antonio or wherever. I will even offer to install it for you if you want me to. It only takes me 15 or so minutes and I can bring the tool(s) it takes to do it. I will ship if need be, but it will be pricey.

Asking price is $575 plus actual shipping. I am slightly negotiable on the price but aside from the small cosmetic issue on the bottom of the cover, it is flawless in every way and is a fantastic cover.

Please PM me if you have other questions. Thanks

Oh and I'm sorry my writing isn't visible in the picture. It's overcast today and I used green pen ink. I can get better verification if need be.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:58 AM

Bump
Old 04-07-2014, 03:46 PM

Sold locally. Mods can close. Thanks

Quick Reply: Texas: BakFlip VP for 2009-2014 5.5' bed - Drains Included