Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

North Central: 20" FX4 wheels - $550 obo

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 09:41 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 20" FX4 wheels - $550 obo

Back up for sale after a miserable deal with a deadbeat buyer.

Set of four 2013 FX4 20" take-offs.

Truck had 30,000 miles when the wheels were removed, and there a a few bad spots from the tire machine on the lip of a couple for the rims (pictures in album). There is also a small rock dent/chip on the inside of one of the spokes.

**These wheels are not new, but still look great.

My phone doesn't take the best pictures, but I can try to send more detailed photos to an interested buyer.

I live in Southern Indiana and would prefer to meet in person (will meet in the middle up to 3 hours away), but will ship if absolutely necessary.

$550 OBO
These wheels are in the way, and I need them gone.

More photos in my gallery.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

By in the middle up to 300 miles, do you mean you will drive 300 miles or 150 miles? I am interested and in Iowa.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:50 PM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Great price, can't stand flakes
Old 03-12-2015, 05:18 AM

OJ,

I will drive up to 3 hours.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 03-15-2015, 09:41 AM

Bump
Old 03-15-2015, 06:30 PM

Received 78 Likes on 77 Posts

How much would shipping be to 77581
Old 03-15-2015, 06:58 PM

I would prefer not to ship, but it would cost $200.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:02 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

FYI all seller is a crook and a cheat. I bought these in good faith and received less than as described wheels. The chips and wheel marks were less than portrayed in the original add. When I contacted the seller after receiving the wheels i noted scratches in the finish the definitely were not described that appeared to be from poor packaging as the boxes were in good shape upon arrival.

Seller told me that it was my fault for taking his good shape description and not asking any questions (ie asking if he was a liar). Also told me that shipping terms were not negotiated so he wasn't at fault for that as well.

So after he decline my refund request at me shipping the wheels back at my cost I was forced to file a paypal dispute.

PayPal ruled in my favor and granted a refund.

I shipped the wheels to the address provided via PayPal.

The wheels were shipped February 17 with his original packaging and some more bubble wrap. They wheels as of earlier still have not delivered due to the sellers games. He rescheduled the delivery via FedEx online and let them sit at the hub for 14 days after three failed del attempts. Then they came back to mo to my hub. We went to pick them up after fedex called us. As we got there e seller put in a new delivery address. So back off to in the wheels go. This was last week. As of today when I last looked and per the sellers email lask night accusing me of fraud (more on that later) the wheels are not in his possession.

So he has no clue what he is selling you and I have a good idea he is attempting to collect fedex claims money then resell the wheels again to some other unsuspecting guy.

So the emails. Those are fun. I'll admit my patience with this behavior is little to nothing. So the seller last night told me he was going to refuse delivery due to the poor condition of the packaging and since I insureed each box I must be attempting to collect a FedEx claim on them as well as keep the wheels.

Long story short believe who you want flame who ever but buy or deal with this joker at your own risk.

You've been warned.
The following users liked this post:
BlueFlameMetalliCrew (03-18-2015)
Old 03-18-2015, 09:28 PM

Ahh, the deadbeat emerges.

Thank you by the way, for not bothering to tape up the boxes when you "packaged" them up on their way back.

I'm glad you helped me realize how crooked anonymous people on message boards can really be.

The fact that I preferred a face to face sale and you demanded to use PayPal and have them shipped should have raised a flag immediately. Unfortunately for me though, I was not aware of your particular scam, and wasnt prepared for your ability to make a new deal after you had my wheels hostage.

Flame on, if that's what you call it, little sourpuss. I'm sure you'll have your chance soon enough to scam another seller one day.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:59 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

A scam would be a guy like you making a for sale ad 7 days ago when said wheels were on their way back to Missouri due to you not picking them up. The pics are from your original ad and not obviously current. And if you truly believe fedex will ship an open package from the origin then you have lived under that rock of yours way too long.

Good luck in life with the way you act and God bless you.

Quick Reply: North Central: 20" FX4 wheels - $550 obo