Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

18" Lariat Rims. Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 18" Lariat Rims. Excellent Condition

I've got a set of 4 18" Lariat Rims off my 2010 Screw up for sale. They're being taken off the truck as I type this, so pictures will come in just a while. I'd like to sell them as a set, but if I have 4 individuals that speak for 1 each before anyone speaks for the set, I'll seperate them. Asking $300 for the set plus shipping. Seperately: $85 plus shipping each just for the pain of all different transactions and shipping.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely interested. Please PM with photo. I live in Tampa and can pickup next Friday
Old 07-09-2011, 06:52 AM

Here are pictures of a couple of them. I have all 4, but it started pouring rain last night after I got the first two done. There is one very small blemish on one of them (pictured) that is where the weight from the factory was. It's the worst of any of them, and very small. Center caps are included, of course.

I'm heading out of town on vacation, so if I end up shipping them, it's going to be a couple of weeks. If you are picking them up locally, I do have my mother in law and her boyfriend or my neighbor that can arrange for pickup. I'll check messages frequently and get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by abgiles; 07-09-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold

I don't know if you're getting my PMs or not, but I'd like to buy the rims from you. All 4 for $300. We just need to arrange a pickup date. Send me phone # if you haven't gotten mine and we'll get it done. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by giarcbike
I don't know if you're getting my PMs or not, but I'd like to buy the rims from you. All 4 for $300. We just need to arrange a pickup date. Send me phone # if you haven't gotten mine and we'll get it done. Thanks.
Just got it, and responded. Out in the boondocks of Alabama, and have crappy coverage on my "smart" phone.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:18 AM

Wheels are sold to Giarcbike once I get back from vacation. If for some reason that deal falls through, I already have several others waiting. Thanks for all the pm's and offers. And yes, I do realize now i could have gotten more for them, for the couple of you that asked, I won't sell them out from under the first person that spoke up for them. I would like to preserve some sense of self dignity.

Quick Reply: 18" Lariat Rims. Excellent Condition