Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Northwest: Raptor for sale

Old 03-18-2016, 02:06 AM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Raptor for sale

I AM SELLING MY 2013 RAPTOR WHICH I SPECIAL ORDERED WITH EVERY OPTION AVAILABLE. IT IS FULLY LOADED WITH EVERYTHING THAT CAN POSSIBLY BEEN ORDERED. IT IS A LITTLE HIGH ON THE MILEAGE, BUT, IT IS ALL HIGHWAY MILES ONLY ABOUT 100 OFF ROAD MILES, COMPLETELY STOCK. HAS ABOUT 80K OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED EVERY3-5000 MILES.
I buy my trucks for my business just for advertising. I get rid of them every 2 years weather I need to or not. It just makes sense in my business. The truck has a bed liner, new tires.
it is blue with all decals, sunroof, stereo, nav, power everything 4 door on and on. Email me and i will send pictures, I have all receipts. I am located in Northern Calif. outside Sacramento.
Ordering a new one is the ONLY reason I am selling this one. I love the truck. Would never get anything else. But business is business.

Last edited by WAYNE1948; 03-18-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: add picture
Old 03-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Some guy

Received 2,011 Likes on 1,279 Posts

Moved to Sales.

WAYNE1948, read the selling rules please. https://www.f150forum.com/f59/new-cl...iately-121374/

1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.

2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody.
Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.
The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item being sold so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images…
Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.

4) This isn't ebay. You must post up a starting price! No "feeler threads". You may however, post a starting price, & include "OBO" (Or best offer).
Link's to ebay/craigslist will not be allowed.

5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northwest: Raptor for sale