Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Northeast: Built 2011 fx4 ecoboost supercrew for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 2011 fx4 ecoboost supercrew for sale

I'm looking to sell my truck, it has 61k on it and I'm selling it to start another project, truck has been garage kept its entire life and very well taken care of, Royal purple and k/n filters only. Some of the mods are: 8 inch suspension lift, 37x13.50x20 Atturo trail blade tires(6 months old) TIS 20x12 wheels, bilstein adjustable coilovers, pro comp tubular control arms, pro comp add a leaf, Firestone ride rite air helpers. Bushwacker pocket style ptm, ADD front bumper with panels powdercoated to match, all lights front and rear upgraded, all led lights from nick patten; 50 inch, 30 inch and 20 inch hyper optic and flush mount hyperoptic in rear bumper, ALKY control meth injection with new upgraded alky pump few months old, nfab adjustable steps, nfab front grill, backflip g2, decked system( can be removed). 3.5 inch stainless works exhaust, MAK careless downpipes, SCT livewire with tons of custom tunes, AFE intake, AFE charge pipe, AFE hot side pipes, AFE rear diff cover, 170 degree stat, Wagner intercooler, Batmo compressor wheels for turbos, turbosmart wastegate actuators, turbosmart BOV, all turbo work and dyno tuning done by Snyder performance engineering, Windows tinted to match, UPR dual valve mega catch can with clean side, powerstop extreme brake kit, drilled and slotted Rotors and pads, there is still more I haven't covered and I have stuff I haven't installed yet and a mountain of stock stuff and all goes with truck, located in PA and asking $32,000 Obo. If there are any questions don't hesitate. Thanks for looking

This is without the lights cut it, I finished them last nite I'll add one with them

Old 09-20-2016, 08:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice truck. Free bump

Quick Reply: Northeast: Built 2011 fx4 ecoboost supercrew for sale