Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

North Central: 2011 Lariat Limited

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 05:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 2011 Lariat Limited

Checking to see if there is any interest in my 2011 lariat limited. When they were actually limited. You got white, 6.2L beast, the coolest white 22" wheels, and every option.

Truck has 97,000 and going up a little each week. Its been my daily and I have owned it since new. Its been my favorite truck ever but my 2016 is freshly built and will be arriving soon. I was going to trade it off but thought maybe someone on here would be interested in it. They are actually rare unlike the 2013 limited's that came in three colors, etc.

Overall condition is used but good to very good. Never a accident, no dents, some rust on the lower cab corners but you have to really look to see it and some rust on the rear painted white bumper in the corners again you have to look to see it.

Interior everything works like it was new, no tears, rips, cracks, stains, etc. Its not new but there is nothing that a really good detail wouldn't get it darn close to being new. The aluminum "limited" scuff plates at the bottom of the door are in fact pretty scuffed on drivers side not bad on the passenger side.

Truck would come with Brigestone 245-45-22 tires which have 60k on them and even with that many miles are WAY BETTER the stock pirellis ever thought of being.

Original brakes so that tells you about my commute which is 22 miles with 2 stops signs on the way. Never even had a warranty claim or a repair since being out of warranty. It is a beast and fast and sounds mean as hell! Drivetrain is all stock and has never been touched. Serviced at a ford dealer same one since new. Oil changes at 10,000 miles when the light comes on just like it says

I would take offers, but to start I would be asking $25,000

e-mail is best at jskinger28@hotmail.com or call 641-231-1363

It will be missed, again this truck has been a rock star for me and I love the looks it still gets with the white wheels, white grill...its gorgeous.

I will grab pictures for anyone interested just tell me what you want you see.

Thanks!
Attached Images  

Last edited by kinger9; 03-10-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Quick Reply: North Central: 2011 Lariat Limited