Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Trade: Center console jump seat/storage/cup holder/12v plug for your center console

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 AM
2020 Sport

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Trade: Center console jump seat/storage/cup holder/12v plug for your center console

I have a center console jump seat with storage in fold down and cup holder with 12v plug in that I was looking to swap out for a full center console. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a full trade for the center console.

My center jump seat is out of my 05 F150 and is Grey. It is in pristine condition with no marks or stains. It fits 04-08 trucks.

I'm a smoker but smoking is not allowed in my truck and prior to shipping I would shampoo the seat with my little green machine and clean the inside compartment with amoral. It simply attaches with 4 bolts.

I'm PayPal verified and have ebay with a few dozen reviews @ 100%. I'm located in Southern New Jersey.

Vin sticker showing interior color code for those who have asked:

Last edited by XPerties; 02-11-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm very interested. What condition is the seat in, out of what year truck? Also whats the actual ford name for the color, so i can compare it to mine. I believe its the same in my 06 slt. This will fit in a crew i presume? Can you post more pics with seat up aswell. Or just send to dustinmatthewkirby@yahoo.com

Last edited by speedjunky; 02-04-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:45 PM
2020 Sport

Originally Posted by speedjunky
I'm very interested. What condition is the seat in, out of what year truck? Also whats the actual ford name for the color, so i can compare it to mine. I believe its the same in my 06 slt. This will fit in a crew i presume? Can you post more pics with seat up aswell. Or just send to dustinmatthewkirby@yahoo.com
Most if not all your questions are answered in my first post. I don't know how to find out the seat color code but I know there is only one type of color for our model years that are similar. Meaning looking at your truck and at the pictures I posted can be compared easily.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM

If there aren't manay color variations then that would have to be the color of my truck. I'm up for a trade. How would you like to go about it? i can send pics and such of mine if your interested in the condition.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:46 PM
2020 Sport

Originally Posted by speedjunky
If there aren't manay color variations then that would have to be the color of my truck. I'm up for a trade. How would you like to go about it? i can send pics and such of mine if your interested in the condition.
I'll send you a PM now.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:06 PM

Is this still available? My interior is gray also but your interior looks darker than mine. What is the color code for your interior? Thanks.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:20 PM
2020 Sport

Originally Posted by Tyler62
Is this still available? My interior is gray also but your interior looks darker than mine. What is the color code for your interior? Thanks.
Yeah I still have it. I haven't heard from anyone else about a swap or sale. I can't get my interior color code off my door right now, there a crap load of snow and blizzard conditions so I'd rather stay inside but I'll grab it tomorrow when I'm doing the clean up.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:23 PM

I wish we were getting some of that snow up here in northern NY. Let me know when you can check the color code. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:57 PM

We just got hammered again, I'll try my hardest to make time tomorrow and take pics for you.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Hello,

I have a center console that I would like to trade for your center jump seat. My truck is an 05 and from what I can tell it looks like the same exact seat color and pattern as yours. I can send it out to you as soon as you want. Let me know how you want to work out a trade.

Thanks,
Jesse
jbeaumont21@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Trade: Center console jump seat/storage/cup holder/12v plug for your center console