Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

tonka issues

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
mmmm.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tonka issues

somebody really needs to make a sticky explaining all this. me, and im sure others, are getting tired of answering questions like these.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:45 PM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by tonkatruck66
somebody really needs to make a sticky explaining all this. me, and im sure others, are getting tired of answering questions like these.
Aw, c'mon man. You're gonna make the guy feel like an idiot. You may have been through it over and over but he (like me) is new to the site. He's just asking a question looking for friendly advice. If you don't want to answer, just don't answer.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:59 PM
mmmm.....

im not trying to make him feel like an idiot, i was just simply stating, there needs to be a sticky, theres a lot that needs to be done for the site to grow but just doesnt happen.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:21 PM
We'd do it

We'll lets see, over 7000 members with more joining in each day. Thats a lot of growth. I understand your point, but if there was a sticky for everything that everyone is tired of talking about, what would we talk about? We'd go through pages of stickies before we could get to new posts. I don't really mind reading something new, even if it's old news. Straighten me out if you think I missed something. Remember, I'm new. You better learn me somethin'.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:53 PM
mmmm.....

go check out the FSB forum. thats what im talking about. if we had stickies for the basic stuff, that would allow more people to get more technical about things, thus creating more learning, and knowledge amongst the members.

Last edited by tonkatruck66; 06-05-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:31 AM
We'd do it

Originally Posted by tonkatruck66
go check out the FSB forum. thats what im talking about. if we had stickies for the basic stuff, that would allow more people to get more technical about things, thus creating more learning, and knowledge amongst the members.
Ok, I understand you. But actually, this isn't really the reason I opened my big mouth. Whether you think so or not, you basically said "Your question is stupid so I'm not going to answer it." That's how I interpreted it, and just reading it hurt my feelings. Go ahead, call me a little girl. You could have answered the question and then made your comment and it wouldn't have been a big deal. But basically all I meant was if everyone could please take an extra 10 seconds to consider other peoples feelings before you post it would be greatly appreciated by many. Thank you very much, now if you'll excuse me my mascara is running.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:48 AM
We'd do it

P.S. Sorry fire man if I ruined your thread.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:08 AM

Dude dont even waste your time on this tonkatruck fool, He has something to say about everything and none of his comments EVER help anyone. If you dont like the way the site is ran then show yourself to the door and dont come back sir!

Quick Reply: tonka issues