Used twice and less than two months old. I upgraded to the MX, now the SX needs a new home. Includes key code and all information. This allows you to communicate with your truck and will allow you to disable the double honk, and change some other features in your truck, via the program Forscan
OBDLink® SX USB works with all 1996 & newer model year cars and light trucks sold in the U.S.
, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Live outside the U.S.? Most newer non-U.S. vehicles are complaint with the OBD-II standards.
- Maximum Vehicle Coverage
Proprietary connection algorithm enables SX to connect to more OBD-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool (How do I know whether my vehicle is OBD-II compliant?)
- World’s Fastest USB OBD adapter
Enjoy smoother graphs and real-time gauges
- Read & Clear Check Engine light
Check diagnostic codes yourself and make confident, informed repair decisions.
- BatterySaver™ Technology
Plug it in, leave it in — without the danger of draining your vehicle’s battery. Fully automatic sleep and wake-up: does not require switches or manual button presses!
- Expand Your Dashboard
Display auxiliary real-time gauges directly on your PC screen
- Free Windows Diagnostic software
OBDwiz is included with your purchase, free of charge!
- Free Updates
Download the latest firmware & software to get new features and keep your adapter up to date
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.75 (89 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink® SX USB Scan Tool
- License key for OBDwiz software
- Quick Start Guide
- Legislated OBD-II protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Smartphones & Tablets (Android 3.1 and newer)
Windows PC Quick Start Guide
- PCs, Laptops, Tablets, & Netbooks (Windows XP SP2 and newer) with USB connection