Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

the ask blackbetty thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Paint it black

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default the ask blackbetty thread

with all the pms i get of questions, most of them repeating topics, and such i figure this would be a great place for questions for me to be placed. hopefully this will help the new guys with a place of random info.

BEFORE ASKING, PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

Happy modding!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

O.K., I'll be first....

Did you get your schematic book?

And you know you're just asking for repeated questions without them being searched first...right? Even if they do just pertain to your truck mods.

Last edited by Mod (Ret.); 02-26-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 AM
This picture scares you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I searched and searched, even tried google (the firewall prevented most of the responses on google)

Where do babies come from???

J/K Thanks for answering questions, we all learn from your answers.

Last edited by camstng66; 02-26-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

oooooh, this is going to be a good thread....
Old 02-26-2010, 10:14 AM
2020 Sport

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

[1] If you turn sideways and place your left foot against the wall and place your left cheek on the wall why can't you lift your right foot 1/2 inch off the ground for more than 6 seconds?

[2] If you place your butt against a wall and the heels against the wall why can't you bend over and touch your toes?

[3] If you have someone sit down in a chair and you place your thumb on their forehead why can't they stand up?

These questions have pondered me for years and I'm so glad you open this thread up. Maybe I will finally be able to sleep at night.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Paint it black

Originally Posted by Bucko
O.K., I'll be first....

Did you get your schematic book?

And you know you're just asking for repeated questions without them being searched first...right? Even if they do just pertain to your truck mods.
i did sir, it kicks ***, now i need to find the other books.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Mark

Received 2,410 Likes on 2,111 Posts

ok...heres my question, Who cut your hair ?? lmao
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Paint it black

Originally Posted by XPerties
[1] If you turn sideways and place your left foot against the wall and place your left cheek on the wall why can't you lift your right foot 1/2 inch off the ground for more than 6 seconds?

[2] If you place your butt against a wall and the heels against the wall why can't you bend over and touch your toes?

[3] If you have someone sit down in a chair and you place your thumb on their forehead why can't they stand up?

These questions have pondered me for years and I'm so glad you open this thread up. Maybe I will finally be able to sleep at night.
seriously, this thread should be for legit questions about the truck, mostly 4.6 related as i dont know enough about the 5.4 3v as i dont use it, so the new guys have a place to ask things, not some wise *** jersey shore trash pile of questions.

end rant.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Mark

Received 2,410 Likes on 2,111 Posts

You should re-name your Thread...to ask BlackBetty a serious question about 4.6 motors only Thread
Old 02-26-2010, 01:54 PM
2020 Sport

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbetty
seriously, this thread should be for legit questions about the truck, mostly 4.6 related as i dont know enough about the 5.4 3v as i dont use it, so the new guys have a place to ask things, not some wise *** jersey shore trash pile of questions.

end rant.
Listen you little ****, You started some stupid *** piece of **** thread so people can ask questions and then you instruct them to use the search function. That sounds like a brilliant idea and who the **** do you think you are to have your own thread. You're not any better than anyone else and god forbid people ask you a question in PM....stop whining and answer them or take your **** truck some other place.

BTW I live in Jersey but I'm not from Jersey so if you have anything else smart to ****ing run your mouth off about OR you wish to throw some more insults my way I will gladly give you my address and we can discuss this in person considering you only live a few hours away. Learn who and when to talk trash because your running your mouth to the wrong mother****er!

Quick Reply: the ask blackbetty thread