Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Southeast: Amsoil ATF Signature Series + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 08:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Amsoil ATF Signature Series + Extras

I purchased a ton of this stuff for all my vehicles and I have quite a bit left over that I won't be using …. If you don't know this is some of the best ATF on the market and for our trucks (although everyone has different opinions)

I do not want to split this up … 15 Quarts should be close to the amount needed to change the fluid in the transmission and tcase from what I recall (might be a quart or so short )

I paid full retail $12.45 a quart and I will sell it much cheaper … The preferred customer/wholesale cost/price is $8.90 per quart and I'm selling it cheaper than that

I also have the Amsoil Bottle Hand Pump I can add for $8.00 (brand new) and also a brand new WIX Transmission pan gasket and Transmission Pan Filter Part Number 58955 (Was for my 5.4L 2007 FX4 … Im sure it fits other years as well) … Add $10.00 if you way the gasket/filter

Price for all 15qts: $130.00 Shipped!! (Wholesale Cost is $156.00 w/Tax and Shipping)

Payment: Paypal add 3.5%

Location: Chattanooga, TN (I can do a FTF transaction and knock off a few bucks for shipping)

(ALSO PLEASE EXCUDE ME MESSING UP THE DATE I WROTE ON THE PIECE OF PAPER I KNOW ITS 2015 BUT FORGOT haha)

Last edited by mcordell; 01-24-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Southeast: Amsoil ATF Signature Series + Extras