Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond, STOCK, Make Offer

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING TO TRADE??? 1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond

I've always wanted a Lightning and just recently bought this truck from a friend of a friend that needed money and had to sell it. I have recently had some financial issues of my own due to medical bills and can't afford them and the insurance on the truck, so sadly I will be needing to sell this beautiful beast. The truck has 124,000 miles on it and has been very well kept. It is pretty much STOCK minus a JLP intake and exhaust, Kenwood CD player and aftermarket speakers. Truck is very clean inside and out and does not leak anything, no rust of any kind anywhere. The paint is amazing, and there are only a few very small dents, less than normal for age, small scratches on roof, have more pictures. I have just invested over $2,000 in lots of work including; 4 brand new Toyo S/T II tires 295/45/18, new front and rear rotors and pads, new Moog upper and lower ball joints, rear axle seals, all brand new lug nuts, abs sensor, JLP air filter, JLP - pcv system, Synthetic BG transmission and rear differential service. The wheels are stock but have just been powder coated the gunmetal finish with brand new matching center caps. Also has excellent spray in bed liner. This thing is incredibly fast like it is and runs and drives perfect, and I really really hate to see it go cause we were just getting attached. Fog lights are there but lenses are missing and windsheild has a crack, haven't gotten around to them yet but can have them taken care of if needed. Im asking $9,500 OBO... Will trade for a 4wd extended cab or a Powerstroke.... Email or call Chris 919-923-4979 .... SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.... No Joyrides or Tire Kickers
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond, STOCK, Make Offer-1004001222.jpg   1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond, STOCK, Make Offer-1004001223a.jpg   1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond, STOCK, Make Offer-1004001222b.jpg  
Attached Images    

Last edited by fabfordtech; 12-30-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Quick Reply: 1999 Ford Lightning - Supercharged 5.4, Excellent Cond, STOCK, Make Offer