Topic Sponsor
Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA

West Florida/South Alabama Riding

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default West Florida/South Alabama Riding

Ok so im stationed in pensacola florida and a bunch of my buddies have 4x4s down here. i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere to go muddin or just good trail riding. Weve found a couple power lines that have some good riding, but im just tired of washing all the sand off of my truck after riding down here. Thanks for any input.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:43 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Wish I knew too, I'm in daphne al and have found a little abandoned sub division and there are a couple little trails there but they get pretty narrow and scratch the **** out of my paint, so I don't go in too far.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look for a place called Boggs and Boulders. It's in Andalusia,AL. went there last weekend. Fun fun fun. They have FIMA trailers to rent to crash for the night too.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by madeSICC
Wish I knew too, I'm in daphne al and have found a little abandoned sub division and there are a couple little trails there but they get pretty narrow and scratch the **** out of my paint, so I don't go in too far.

Check out truck trail 17. It's a public road, but it's all dirt and plenty of mud. It goes all the way from behind Love's in Loxley out into Gateswood. There's lots of private roads that go off of it so be careful, but if you have a property map on your phone (landglide app) you can see which parcels are owned by timber companies.

I am in Belforest/Daphne/Silverhill area.

Quick Reply: West Florida/South Alabama Riding