Topic Sponsor
Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA

tonneau - truck accessories shop in Winston-Salem

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 07:52 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default tonneau - truck accessories shop in Winston-Salem

I have a new F150 short-bed Screw, and will be briefly in Winston-Salem in early June, to visit my grandmother on her birthday.

I have a few things to bring back to Ontario, and want to buy a tonneau cover. They are significantly cheaper in NC than ON, so I thought I would wait and buy it in W-S.

I have pretty-much decided on a Truxedo LoPro QT, and was originally thinking of ordering it from Truck Alterations, but I have no place to receive it. I can't have a big, heavy box showing up at my grandmother's house (she is 100), so if I can buy one locally, that may work better. The UPS Store is closed on Sunday.

I will be driving 800 miles down on Saturday, and 800 miles back on Monday, so my only day in town is Sunday, and most of that is for a special birthday party.

Recommendations of a good accessories shop that is open Sunday morning, if possible, would be appreciated. I will be staying in the Wake Forest / University Pkwy / N. Point Blvd area.

Thank you.

Jon
Old 05-06-2014, 08:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Jon,

I recently installed a camper shell on my 2011 SCrew with 5'6" bed and removed my Truxedo Lo Pro QT. The cover was installed for a little less than 1 1/2 years on my truck and is in perfect condition. My truck has always been garage kept so the cover still looks new. I have been meaning to post it up for sale but have not taken the time to do so yet. Hopefully, this could be good for both of us if you are interested in purchasing my cover. I live 45 min from Winston-Salem and will be willing to meet up with you and install the cover for you if this is something that interests you. You can send me a pm or reply to this message.
Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by JeffroMc; 05-06-2014 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Corrected Typo
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

PM sent Jeff.
Thank you.
Jon

Quick Reply: tonneau - truck accessories shop in Winston-Salem