Topic Sponsor
Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA

Dealer Review: Crossroads Ford Wake Forest NC

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 09:35 PM
XLT

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Dealer Review: Crossroads Ford Wake Forest NC

Well since i just purchased my 2010 F150 last Saturday i figured I'd leave a review of the dealer where i purchased it from.
Typically I'm usually less then thrilled with dealerships as its usually just trying to find the least slimy one and go from there. That being said.....Crossroads at Wake Forest is NOTHING like that. From the minute i pulled on the lot i couldn't have been happier with how i was treated. They were very relaxed but not so relaxed as to not be helpful and informative. They were able to answer all my questions and knew what they were talking about. Again, i can't stress enough how little pressure there was. They are definitely out to make a customer as a friend more then just looking at you as a walking dollar sign and a sale.
I worked with Clark and Tracy at the dealership and they definitely went out of their way to work with me and give me the best deal possible. They were EXTREMELY fair on my trade in value. I outlined what i was looking for, and didn't want to rush getting into paperwork and such and they fully understood and didn't go down that road until i told them i was ready. Then when the paperwork was on the table, nothing changed in their demeanor or attitude. All remained absolutely great. I have received a few phone calls from them as well just as a follow up to ensure i was still happy with everything. Honestly, this is one of the BEST dealer experience's i have ever had Period. and i would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Quick Reply: Dealer Review: Crossroads Ford Wake Forest NC