Topic Sponsor
Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA

Charleston, SC December meet?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 548 Likes on 427 Posts

Default Charleston, SC December meet?

Hey guys, I was mulling around the idea of a meet, so wondered what yall thought. I'm down here in North Charleston, and unfortunately can't travel the 3-4 hours most of the meets are. If I could, you could be your bottom dollar I'd be there. However, due to limitations, and since I'm back at college... I was curious if yall wanted to try and do something in December. That'd give plenty of time to plan and figure it out, plus for those in college, we'd have that time off. I'd definitely aim for a weekend, preferably Saturday. This obviously isn't a set in stone thing by any means, but more of a situation where I'd like to test the waters, see if those with a few more freedoms could gather together, and get a real nice meet going. Made a few friends here on the forum, and it'd be sweet to meet a few of the people here.

Let me know what yall think, and maybe something you'd like to do.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the Charleston area a bit late for something in December but I'd be in for a meetup.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 548 Likes on 427 Posts

How much longer are you going to be here? I know December and 2016 (thank the lord), so something in January might work if you're gonna be around much longer. Don't know who else come though.