Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Regional Forums > South Central
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #911
Senior Member
 
2011FX4boost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw View Post
Why waste a good day looking at truck's when you can be fishing! I'm heading to Grand Isle in the morning after stopping in Larose to pick up 5 sack's of crawfish. You know what I'll be doing!!
On my way lol
__________________
2011 FX4 Ecoboost, MPT tunes, Offroad Downpipe, Airaid Intake, Westin Bull Bar, Bilstein 5100's, Red Appearance Badges, Open Country AT2's 275/65/20, Recon Smoked 3rd Brake Light, Recon Smoked Side Mirror LED Blinkers, Interior LED's, Craven Stubby Antenna, Line-X Bedliner. Kenwood Navigation HU, JL Audio 10 W3 subs, JL Audio components, JL Audio 700/5 amp.
2011FX4boost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2011FX4boost For This Useful Post:
PawPaw (05-17-2014)
Old 05-18-2014, 02:25 AM   #912
Senior Member
 
STX4x405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Someone say fishing? Heading out to schooner bayou in a few hours to go do a little fishing! Just went pick my 1648 tracker a 40 hp mercury tiller handle up Sunday in baton rouge and Thursday we went back to Baton Rouge to boats unlimited to buy my dads 20/72 xpress xp20cc center console with a 115 Yamaha! Going run both of them for the first time in the morning
Attached Thumbnails
South Louisiana-image-2516135516.jpg   South Louisiana-image-1910419671.jpg   South Louisiana-image-1985167937.jpg  
STX4x405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:01 PM   #913
Blue Lightning
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lp...1#.U4FOzbBOk0M
__________________
2014 Blue Flame Metallic F-150 XLT 5.0 4x4 Offroad. 1.5" Level


2007 F-150 SCREW Lariat - Totaled
http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #914
Senior Member
 
Z7What's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,258
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Thanked 320 Times in 285 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STX4x405 View Post
Someone say fishing? Heading out to schooner bayou in a few hours to go do a little fishing! Just went pick my 1648 tracker a 40 hp mercury tiller handle up Sunday in baton rouge and Thursday we went back to Baton Rouge to boats unlimited to buy my dads 20/72 xpress xp20cc center console with a 115 Yamaha! Going run both of them for the first time in the morning
Congrats in the boat purchases. I have a 14' Lobell with a 40HP Mariner. Great boat! One of my best friends has a 20' Express CC with a 4stroke Yammy 115HP, it's great. We run up in some shallow canals and she keeps on kicking. Runs about 43MPH IIRC. Little advice about it. Open all the storage lids after pulling the boat out the water. They get moldy if not, also keep 20&30amp fuses in the boat, it's the only 2 sizes the Yammy takes.

Wayne
__________________
Silver 2013 F-150 Supercrew 5.0L FX2
Boss Coilover Suspension, 275/60R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Airaid Jr Intake, Banks Monster Muffler, Mag-Hytec, SCT Tuned By Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning
Built On 11-15-2012
Z7What is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:29 AM   #915
Senior Member
 
STX4x405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z7What View Post

Congrats in the boat purchases. I have a 14' Lobell with a 40HP Mariner. Great boat! One of my best friends has a 20' Express CC with a 4stroke Yammy 115HP, it's great. We run up in some shallow canals and she keeps on kicking. Runs about 43MPH IIRC. Little advice about it. Open all the storage lids after pulling the boat out the water. They get moldy if not, also keep 20&30amp fuses in the boat, it's the only 2 sizes the Yammy takes.

Wayne
Thanks! We leave all of the plugs in the boxes and the model he has is the basic hull he doesn't have the rod boxes. The places where we fish its best just to use ice chest instead of wells so they're dry storage for us. We just installed the 240 watt dual radio and 2 speaker system in it today now we just need to paint the grills on the speakers the white sticks out like a sore thumb on a camo boat lol
STX4x405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:33 AM   #916
Senior Member
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,627
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Thanked 181 Times in 148 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

South LA folks, we are looking to get a meet and greet/cruise set up. @bamaboy94 set one up for this month in Mobile but some last minute cancellations unfortunately hindered the turn out. We are trying to get something planned for next month, and want to allow plenty of time for people to plan so we can get maximum participation and get the best possible turn out for this meet. Anyone who wants to give suggestions is welcome to. I am open to whatever, just want to enjoy some time with good people, trucks and whatever we end up deciding on.

Anyone who wants to make suggestions.....now is your turn. Annndddd GO!

Anyone interested there is a thread in the Southeast section called Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and NW Florida. Please comment there so we can ensure we get all RSVPs and also make sure we get all info out to everyone who want to attend.
__________________

My Build Thread - http://www.f150forum.com/f78/my-plat...-build-202641/
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #917
Blue Lightning
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunKajun59 View Post
If y'all know anyone looking please share. Thanks
__________________
2014 Blue Flame Metallic F-150 XLT 5.0 4x4 Offroad. 1.5" Level


2007 F-150 SCREW Lariat - Totaled
http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #918
Blue Lightning
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Oh, well holding on to my truck, can't find one I want anymore, it disappeared. Terrebonne slammed the Trade value, but couldn't get the price I wanted on a truck, nor could they find one I wanted. So I am going to hold on to mine, and the wife decided to get me a Lab for my birthday(early) since I wasn't getting a new truck, going get her in Larose tonight. Might start looking later in the year or when the wheels fall off mine, who knows, she still got a lot of life in her, just wish she wasn't an open diff. rear end.
__________________
2014 Blue Flame Metallic F-150 XLT 5.0 4x4 Offroad. 1.5" Level


2007 F-150 SCREW Lariat - Totaled
http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:09 PM   #919
Senior Member
 
STX4x405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunKajun59 View Post
Oh, well holding on to my truck, can't find one I want anymore, it disappeared. Terrebonne slammed the Trade value, but couldn't get the price I wanted on a truck, nor could they find one I wanted. So I am going to hold on to mine, and the wife decided to get me a Lab for my birthday(early) since I wasn't getting a new truck, going get her in Larose tonight. Might start looking later in the year or when the wheels fall off mine, who knows, she still got a lot of life in her, just wish she wasn't an open diff. rear end.
No body's wanting to buy trucks if I could sell my red one I'd be buying this silver 2011 but nobody wants it and the people that want it don't wanna pay for it! My red one is limited slip but anytime they spin they both lock up. The silver ones limited slip with electronic rear locker... That locker sounds like fun lol
Attached Thumbnails
South Louisiana-image-860627560.jpg   South Louisiana-image-3226634739.jpg  
STX4x405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #920
Blue Lightning
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STX4x405 View Post
No body's wanting to buy trucks if I could sell my red one I'd be buying this silver 2011 but nobody wants it and the people that want it don't wanna pay for it! My red one is limited slip but anytime they spin they both lock up. The silver ones limited slip with electronic rear locker... That locker sounds like fun lol
The 2013 I test drove with an E-Locker and Open when it's off was fun on a wet road. Thank god the sales man wasn't with me. Terrebonne Ford actually offered me 500 less than what I was asking for my truck, just not happy with what they had in stock, and wasn't paying for what I didn't want nor need. It is ashame the way ford works the packages. I shouldn't need leather and buckets and 20s to get a back up camera and sliding rear window. I couldn't care less less about HIDs either.
__________________
2014 Blue Flame Metallic F-150 XLT 5.0 4x4 Offroad. 1.5" Level


2007 F-150 SCREW Lariat - Totaled
http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:58 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello From Louisiana yosoygrammy Introductions 19 11-20-2012 08:33 AM
Hello from south Louisiana Kirkuleeze Introductions 4 03-11-2011 05:31 PM
Anyone From Louisiana? grizzcam Off-Topic 0 12-11-2010 12:23 PM
New from Louisiana. abaggett Introductions 5 07-10-2010 03:46 AM
South Louisiana Here! Chad1972 Introductions 6 04-11-2007 09:47 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.