Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Regional Forums > South Central
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #121
Senior Member
 
raif281's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

since RajunKajun59 brought up the idea of a Louisiana gtg im gonna let him decide on a set date an all. it looks to me like it's gonna be Saturday June 23rd at hooters in Metairie at 2ish, and I'm not 100% sure on this either but possible ridin in the spillway after. we all have to have f150forum stickers or something like that so we know when people from the forum get there. an we need to get a head count on people who are definitely coming to hooters
raif281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #122
Senior Member
 
STX4x405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 8
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raif281
since RajunKajun59 brought up the idea of a Louisiana gtg im gonna let him decide on a set date an all. it looks to me like it's gonna be Saturday June 23rd at hooters in Metairie at 2ish, and I'm not 100% sure on this either but possible ridin in the spillway after. we all have to have f150forum stickers or something like that so we know when people from the forum get there. an we need to get a head count on people who are definitely coming to hooters
Yep!!!
STX4x405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #123
Senior Member
 
raif281's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

if I put this get together up ida said everyone BYOB meet at the spillway boat launch and then whoever has a atv is welcome to stay an ride after lol. oh an by the way the "rule" in the spillway is you have to have a helmet on, not sure about goggles. so just bring one incase there happens to be a park ranger riding around but 95% of the time your there you don't see one. unless your doing something you shouldn't be doing lol. and we have 2 people down!
raif281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #124
Senior Member
 
STX4x405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 8
Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raif281
if I put this get together up ida said everyone BYOB meet at the spillway boat launch and then whoever has a atv is welcome to stay an ride after lol. oh an by the way the "rule" in the spillway is you have to have a helmet on, not sure about goggles. so just bring one incase there happens to be a park ranger riding around but 95% of the time your there you don't see one. unless your doing something you shouldn't be doing lol. and we have 2 people down!
Oh oh I don't have a helmet anymore I got rid of it when I got rid of my little mini 50
STX4x405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #125
Truckless
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STX4x405

Oh oh I don't have a helmet anymore I got rid of it when I got rid of my little mini 50
95% of the time mine on a sand dune watching me ride. I need a new one.
__________________
The "Second Amendment": America's Original Home Land Security!

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #126
Truckless
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Alright guys, final head count and time to meet time, lol.

The place: Hooters on vets in Metairie.

Time: this is what I think could happen. Meet at 11 if y'all want to hit the spillway after. I don't feel like making the hour drive home too late. 2 o'clock of y'all just want to shoot the **** at hooters

This is a democracy after all. Most votes wins.

11 hooters then spillway
2 shoot **** at hooters only
Last but not least, bosses (significant others, ball and chains, what ever you call them) or just us.
__________________
The "Second Amendment": America's Original Home Land Security!

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #127
Senior Member
 
raif281's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STX4x405

Oh oh I don't have a helmet anymore I got rid of it when I got rid of my little mini 50
im sure there's someone's you can borrow for the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunKajun59
Alright guys, final head count and time to meet time, lol.

The place: Hooters on vets in Metairie.

Time: this is what I think could happen. Meet at 11 if y'all want to hit the spillway after. I don't feel like making the hour drive home too late. 2 o'clock if y'all just want to shoot the **** at hooters

This is a democracy after all. Most votes wins.

11 hooters then spillway
2 shoot **** at hooters only
Last but not least, bosses (significant others, ball and chains, what ever you call them) or just us.
I vote 11 at hooters then spillway, I'll be ridin in the spillway regardless because I live in Norco and can see the spillway from my house. I say it doesn't matter on the significant other, but I'm sure if we go ride they won't wanna come ride an will just wanna go home after eating.
raif281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #128
Truckless
 
RajunKajun59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raif281

im sure there's someone's you can borrow for the day

I vote 11 at hooters then spillway, I'll be ridin in the spillway regardless because I live in Norco and can see the spillway from my house. I say it doesn't matter on the significant other, but I'm sure if we go ride they won't wanna come ride an will just wanna go home after eating.
You haven't met mine, she has been crying to go. Gonna try this Saturday, see what the rain does.
__________________
The "Second Amendment": America's Original Home Land Security!

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/gettin-h...ned-up-140385/
RajunKajun59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #129
Senior Member
 
raif281's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunKajun59

You haven't met mine, she has been crying to go. Gonna try this Saturday, see what the rain does.
mine likes to go but not a lot. I was just saying most girls would be like that and I went the last 2 Friday it stormed an had an absolute blast!
raif281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #130
Senior Member
 
raif281's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I'm riding right now in the spillway wit some friends and it's pretty muddy. I already had to pull out 2 people
raif281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:49 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello From Louisiana yosoygrammy Introductions 19 11-20-2012 07:33 AM
Hello from south Louisiana Kirkuleeze Introductions 4 03-11-2011 04:31 PM
Anyone From Louisiana? grizzcam Off-Topic 0 12-11-2010 11:23 AM
New from Louisiana. abaggett Introductions 5 07-10-2010 02:46 AM
South Louisiana Here! Chad1972 Introductions 6 04-11-2007 08:47 PM

Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.