Topic Sponsor
South Central AR, CO, KS, LA, MO, OK

Dealers in the KC area

Old 10-22-2015, 01:05 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Dealers in the KC area

Alright, so I'm looking to purchase a 2016 Lariat here in a few months and I've been trying to narrow down my dealer options. I really don't have any relationships with dealers around (bought a car from Gary Crossley Ford in 2011 with no issues) and I'm really looking for someone who is going to give me great service and attention every time I visit. It wouldn't hurt to get a great deal either.

So my question to you... what dealers have you worked with that you would highly recommend and what dealers would you stay away from?
Old 11-08-2015, 10:29 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I recently worked with Olathe Ford to get my new F-150 and I would recommend them. They are really easy to deal with and I was able to get exactly what I wanted.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zeck Ford in Leavenworth. Thier prices are the best in the KC Metro. Thier customer service is outstanding. They are delivering my truck to my house and I live an hour away.

I would encourage you to look at outside financing through a bank or credit union though. I think thier rates are a little high.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:21 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Honeyman Ford in Seneca, KS is good. A little bit of a drive, but worth it for the small town (no BS) service. I ordered mine through them and they beat the prices at the other dealers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dealers in the KC area