Topic Sponsor
Texas Don't mess with us!

Dispersed Camping

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 01:44 AM
Texas A&M Aggie

Received 1,344 Likes on 976 Posts

Default Dispersed Camping

Howdy y'all. Does anyone know of any legal dispersed camping locations where you drive in? Some friends and I were wanting to load up in a couple trucks and drive down some trails and camp. I'm not having any luck finding places to do that. I looked at Bridgeport OHV park but they don't allow camping other than in their designated camping area. So does anyone know of some good spots in Texas? Preferably around the College Station area out to 3 hours away from it? (Maybe farther depending on the location)
Old 10-21-2015, 10:48 PM

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by tareed94
Howdy y'all. Does anyone know of any legal dispersed camping locations where you drive in? Some friends and I were wanting to load up in a couple trucks and drive down some trails and camp. I'm not having any luck finding places to do that. I looked at Bridgeport OHV park but they don't allow camping other than in their designated camping area. So does anyone know of some good spots in Texas? Preferably around the College Station area out to 3 hours away from it? (Maybe farther depending on the location)

Hidden falls in Marble Falls is a pretty cool place with trails and places to camp. However unless you have some highly modified vehicles you would be limited to trails marked as a one. They are one-six, six being almost impossible.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:44 AM
Texas A&M Aggie

Received 1,344 Likes on 976 Posts

Originally Posted by Suzuki14258
Hidden falls in Marble Falls is a pretty cool place with trails and places to camp. However unless you have some highly modified vehicles you would be limited to trails marked as a one. They are one-six, six being almost impossible.
So I'd be on a one with a leveled F-150 4x4 on 35" mud tires?

Quick Reply: Dispersed Camping