Topic Sponsor
Texas Don't mess with us!

DFW Truck Meets!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts

Arrow DFW Truck Meets!!!

I know there is already a DFW thread but I figured I would make a DFW thread that is only for truck meet ups and friday night drag and brags.

So far meet wise I know of Carhartts and Tailgates in Plano, every saturday night. And also the Tuesday night meet ups at Cabela's in Allen.

If y'all have any more meets or even want to start a DFW Ford Club or start a new meet, post em here! We'll get the word out through the good ole grapevine!

Last edited by Jared Hall; 09-30-2014 at 05:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
PJgabe (09-30-2014)
Old 09-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Okay, so I have heard a few people would be up for a group convoy to Carhartts and Tailgates this Saturday, but some are not sure.

Let's do a roll call of who all would like to meet near DFW airport area and roll to the meet.

I know some of y'all are closer to Plano and that's fine. For those of you who are in the Fort Worth area then let's try to get a group to roll out there.

Not that I personally have anything against diesel trucks, there's just not enough gas trucks at C&T meets. We gas guys are not well represented at the meet.

Once again, who's up for getting a big group together and rolling out convoy style to C&T meets in Plano on Saturday?
Old 09-30-2014, 05:55 PM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Jared Hall
Okay, so I have heard a few people would be up for a group convoy to Carhartts and Tailgates this Saturday, but some are not sure. Let's do a roll call of who all would like to meet near DFW airport area and roll to the meet. I know some of y'all are closer to Plano and that's fine. For those of you who are in the Fort Worth area then let's try to get a group to roll out there. Not that I personally have anything against diesel trucks, there's just not enough gas trucks at C&T meets. We gas guys are not well represented at the meet. Once again, who's up for getting a big group together and rolling out convoy style to C&T meets in Plano on Saturday?
You already know I am!
Old 09-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Are you in Plano and just going or you up for meeting before and rolling?
Old 09-30-2014, 06:02 PM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Jared Hall
Are you in Plano and just going or you up for meeting before and rolling?
haha just going! I try not to double back places:p

But I'll save the spots for you guys!
Old 09-30-2014, 06:36 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Sweet thanks. Let's try to get the F150 near each other.
The following users liked this post:
PJgabe (09-30-2014)
Old 10-01-2014, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are you planning on meeting before heading to Plano?
Old 10-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

Somewhere around DFW airport area I live in Colleyville and a few people has mentioned they'd maybe tag on who live around my area.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

OK, for those of you would like to convoy to the meet. I've got a location in Euless that we can meet up and roll from there. Here is the address 1201 W Glade Rd, Euless, TX 76039 there is a large parking lot behind the Whataburger where I will park, look for the grey F150 XLT with a cone in the truck bed, that will be me.

I'd like to be rolling no later than 7:30 since it's about a 35 minute drive from there. I realize this location may not be central to everyone but for those coming from the Fort Worth area this is about half way between FT. Worth and the meet in Plano.

For those who are unable to convoy out or would prefer to drive on their own, the meet address is 200 Coit Rd, Plano, TX. (turn onto Coit Rd and its behind the McDonalds, if you see Plano PKWY, I believe it's Plano PKWY don't quote me though, then you've gone too far)

Please PM me your name and what time you think you'd arrive at the "pre-meet" location, if you are wanting to meet to do a convoy. I want a headcount so I don't exclude someone and then have someone mad at me because I left them behind.

Also, I've pondered the idea of starting a DFW F150 Truck club, obviously for just F150's only. I don't have all the details together yet, but I will keep this thread up to date as I get closer to announcing the official club.

I know this is a huge posting and a lot of info, if you're confused about something then just shoot me a PM and I'll try to clear it up. Thanks y'all and I hope to at least see a large turnout of F150s at this weekends meet!
Old 10-16-2014, 09:35 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Anyone want to go to the car meet that happens in the same place as Carhartts meets does? Im itching to get out of another boring dinner.

Quick Reply: DFW Truck Meets!!!