Topic Sponsor
Texas Don't mess with us!

Best Houston area dealership

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Houston area dealership

Hi Houstonians, after months of research, I have made my mind to purchase a 2.7 XLT crew cab with back up camera.

I wonder if you guys can recommend some good dealerships in Houston area. Mac Haik is close to where I live, and I think they are one of the biggest. I saw $10k off MSRP on their website. Is this a good price for the trim model I am looking for? Is it realistic to set my budget at $30k?

Yesterday I was watch youtube, and Gullo Ford in Conroe is advertising 35% off MSRP. Any one has experiene with them?

I know April is Ford truck month, what does this mean? Any more discount? Thank y'all.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:09 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Cook ford in Texas city hooked me up huge.
Tim was the fellow's name.
Old 03-14-2016, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. I went to their website and does not seem they have the model I want. A lot higher trim.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:22 AM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Take a look at the internet prices for Planet Ford on 45. They have some of the best pricing I think. I bought a 2015 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Eco w/ Center Console and 8" Screen for $32,615. You could get the same truck with a flip down center seat and small screen for 30K. I don't recommend buying from Planet Ford though. They added 2K basically for wax, rainex, and some stickers they put on the doors and hood. I was never asked if I wanted it and I had to request my buyers order to see exactly what they charged me for and that is when I noticed they added this under dealer installed options. I was able to go back and have them put in leather seats for free but I still don't like doing business that way... So my advice is use the Planet Ford internet pricing and get Mak or Tommy Vaughn to match it. I have a few friends that really like Tommy Vaughn so you may want to check them out. I think your budget is realistic. Especially if you buy a leftover 2015.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:40 PM

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

McRee in Dickinson is pretty good. Talk to Isiah he works in the Internet Sales Dept.

Quick Reply: Best Houston area dealership