Topic Sponsor

Sync

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sync

Hi I'm in Toronto, plan on getting a 2010 Platinum with Nav, I'm trying to find out if the Sync system provides Traffic & Directions up here in Canada, I read that that is only available in the U.S..
sparky56
Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 AM
Bye F150, hello F250

Received 92 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by dontrowell
Hi I'm in Toronto, plan on getting a 2010 Platinum with Nav, I'm trying to find out if the Sync system provides Traffic & Directions up here in Canada, I read that that is only available in the U.S..
sparky56
Brampton here...

I sat in my Plat for 2 hours last nite trying to figure this out. In a nutshell- NO, Sirius updates are only for US patrons! I imagine its a software setting in the Canadian versions, thus preventing those in border towns, and sadly, us travelling through the states, from receiving this great info (traffic updates, gas prices, ...)

Bummer.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Platinum_Sean
Brampton here...

I sat in my Plat for 2 hours last nite trying to figure this out. In a nutshell- NO, Sirius updates are only for US patrons! I imagine its a software setting in the Canadian versions, thus preventing those in border towns, and sadly, us travelling through the states, from receiving this great info (traffic updates, gas prices, ...)

Bummer.
Yes after some digging I found the same, two countries two Sirius entitys!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was wondering if there is any change in the status of Sirius providing updates to the 2010 Sync System? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: Sync