Topic Sponsor

New Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts
Default New Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland

Hi Guys well Its that time again, to plan another Meet and Greet!!

So all Meets will be held On a Sunday from here on out, Please let us Know what Date's you can make it and Time, and the Majority will rule that date.

We will have our Regular Meeting place at: Red Robin - Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC

Aternoon Meet's, let us know what time works for you! we usually have a lunch and and chat so that lasts 3-4 hrs...
Compare Trucks & Mods, swap Lies and stories..LOL.who has the Bigger Fish!...... :o)

Please Pass This Thread on to others who you think would be Interested in a Meet & Greet - like 09 to Present / 04 - 08 / 03 to 1997 / 02 to All ages, your help would be Appreciated!!
Thankyou!

Please Contact:

Grant - Grandpa's Grocery Getter -2009 to Present
Angelo - Tradesman - 2004 - 2008
Jeff - jcavers - 2003 to 1997

Members who have shown Interest: let me know if I forgot to add anyone to the list Thanks

Grandpa's Grocery Getter - Grant
jcavers - Jeff
Tradesman - Angelo
Cookerr - Ryan
jbone - Jeff
BCFX4 - Chris
KBS - Kevin
Vancouverite -
Jones_604 -
Crazy Canuck -
Hogan -

3 Generations Meet & Greet, what a Great time we have had Meeting, look forward to more!
Jeff - Grant - Amgelo

Red Robin Meet - Coquiltlam
New  Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland-image-1096230015.jpg

New  Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland-image-1480362467.jpg

Cactus Club Meet - Delta
New  Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland-dsc00839_zpsf5d9ce7a.jpg

Last edited by Grandpa's Grocery Getter; 02-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.
The following users liked this post:
jcavers (02-08-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 01:52 AM

Received 103 Likes on 94 Posts

How about the 24th of February, at 2:00PM at the Red Robin. I should be free for that time. How about the rest of you? C'mon down and let's take a road trip!
The following users liked this post:
Grandpa's Grocery Getter (02-09-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tradesman
How about the 24th of February, at 2:00PM at the Red Robin. I should be free for that time. How about the rest of you? C'mon down and let's take a road trip!
sounds Like plan see you on the 24th......
Grant
Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 AM

Damn I am craving some pub food. Worked a long 10 hour shift without a break today to finish up a job. S**tty thing is I gotta go back tomorrow early in the morning. Well, enough about work. Hope everyone is doing well. We should hit up a pub sometime. I miss pub food. Goes down greasy, comes out easy. A bit messy though.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:23 AM

Damn I am craving some pub food. Worked a long 10 hour shift without a break today to finish up a job. S**tty thing is I gotta go back tomorrow early in the morning. Well, enough about work. Hope everyone is doing well. We should hit up a pub sometime. I miss pub food. Goes down greasy, comes out easy. A bit messy though.
I went today with my buddy, we went to the cactus club, watched some eye candy and had some good conversations witha few cute waitress's. then we went hada few more drinks and then went to Keg for dinner, yummie prime rib!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:13 AM

Im game for a pub grub run.....who else wants to go with Angelo and I, I could meet you in coquitlam if you wanted in the afternooner.....let me know
Old 02-17-2013, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa's Grocery Getter
I went today with my buddy, we went to the cactus club, watched some eye candy and had some good conversations witha few cute waitress's. then we went hada few more drinks and then went to Keg for dinner, yummie prime rib!
Was that the Cactus Club up by your hood in North Delta? I like that area, it was nice to be back there after so long. Good to hear that you're doing well after everything that has happened. Be sure to surround yourself with friends and positive people. And eye candy is a sure way to get out of the house!

Originally Posted by Grandpa's Grocery Getter
Im game for a pub grub run.....who else wants to go with Angelo and I, I could meet you in coquitlam if you wanted in the afternooner.....let me know
I'll be busy tomorrow and into the week. The only time I'll be available is this coming Sunday. I'm looking forward to it though, maybe we can get more guys to come out.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:26 AM

Was that the Cactus Club up by your hood in North Delta? I like that area, it was nice to be back there after so long. Good to hear that you're doing well after everything that has happened. Be sure to surround yourself with friends and positive people. And eye candy is a sure way to get out of the house!

I'll be busy tomorrow and into the week. The only time I'll be available is this coming Sunday. I'm looking forward to it though, maybe we can get more guys to come out.
Ok sounds good, let me know closer to next sunday, or text me anytime you need to let me know.......
Old 02-17-2013, 04:27 AM

Maybe we can find a peeler bar and have some lunch there......lol
Old 02-24-2013, 03:44 AM

Heh heh! See you guys in around 13 hours!

Quick Reply: New Thread for Meet & Greet All F150 trucks wanted on Lower Mainland