Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Regional Forums > Canada
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #1091
Senior Member
 
ianinedm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 145 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post

hey ian, how's things been lately?

does custom truck parts sell warn? that winch is getting closer and closer to the top of the mod list. lol.

since Calgary, I've got the rough country hidden winch mount, the daystar isolator, my curt front receiver showed up today and I managed to also get some rubber floor mats front n rear... for a decent price. I think the DD3.0's should be showing up some time next week.

thanks man.
Wow you did a lot. I only put in my tailgate assist since then. Getting ready for a road trip to BC next week. That's about it.

Looks like they sell all kinds of warn winches, they probably have the one you are looking for.
__________________
2013 F150 EB Limited
Tuxedo Black - Power Tailgate Mod - DD3.0 Mod - LED Bedlights - Limited Boost Bar
ianinedm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #1092
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,468
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianinedm View Post
Wow you did a lot. I only put in my tailgate assist since then. Getting ready for a road trip to BC next week. That's about it.

Looks like they sell all kinds of warn winches, they probably have the one you are looking for.

i'll have to check later about em.

those floor mats I got, really set off the rest of the floor. I mean, it's grey carpet, black floor mats. OEM's.

love em.

got nothing installed yet. I think the power slider window may be next...

AFTER I deal with the insurance company. some douche cut right when he was in the left lane. doing 50km/h his truck ate mine, from driver mirror to tail light.

dog and I are ok tho.
rigrat2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #1093
Senior Member
 
ianinedm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 145 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post

i'll have to check later about em.

those floor mats I got, really set off the rest of the floor. I mean, it's grey carpet, black floor mats. OEM's.

love em.

got nothing installed yet. I think the power slider window may be next...

AFTER I deal with the insurance company. some douche cut right when he was in the left lane. doing 50km/h his truck ate mine, from driver mirror to tail light.

dog and I are ok tho.
Yikes. Well good thing you are ok but what a PITA. I am sure the pup can't wait for that window too.
__________________
2013 F150 EB Limited
Tuxedo Black - Power Tailgate Mod - DD3.0 Mod - LED Bedlights - Limited Boost Bar
ianinedm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #1094
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,468
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianinedm View Post
Yikes. Well good thing you are ok but what a PITA. I am sure the pup can't wait for that window too.

she's gonna have to... body shop ran the quote to $5500
rigrat2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:50 PM   #1095
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Yea custom truck parts are good guys. I deal with the guys in Langley.
Nate980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #1096
Senior Member
 
ianinedm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 145 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post

she's gonna have to... body shop ran the quote to $5500
Wow. No chance to DIY?
__________________
2013 F150 EB Limited
Tuxedo Black - Power Tailgate Mod - DD3.0 Mod - LED Bedlights - Limited Boost Bar
ianinedm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #1097
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,468
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianinedm View Post
Wow. No chance to DIY?

all on driver side....


mirror, rear door bottom moulding (a few mm up or down, and it'd be painted door)

the box; 2 foot long 2 inch deep 2 inches from box rail straight thru to tail light, even hit my canopy, which isn't even a year old yet.

then, the guy decided to yell at me saying "didn't you see my signal?"
I yelled back"how? my steer axle was beside your rear passenger door."

when a person slows down in the left lane, doesn't that mean that you're gonna turn left at the intersection? not wipe a guy off the road?

I know insurance is gonna cover it, and some would say that I deserve this karma...

but if someone has something against me, then come at me, not someone's stuff. that's just pathetic.
rigrat2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:41 AM   #1098
Member
 
drybread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkz View Post
Hi Guys!

Just want to say Hi and intro myself, I'm from Edmonton, and have just factory ordered a FX4 Screw Eco 6.5", Full Load except the Max tow package. Black on Black. Trucks should be here in 5 weeks!

Any good shops in Edmonton you guys would recommand for accessories? or do you guys order pretty much online?

Thanks!
What extra are you looking to put on ?
drybread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #1099
Senior Member
 
jcavers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: tsawwassen, british columbia, canada
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 67
Thanked 75 Times in 71 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post

that's because they're probably not a tonneau dealer.

for instance......

raven truck accessories DOES NOT sell warn winches. but I can go get one thru them if I want. i'll have to pay an additional 20%-35% on top of the order so they can get their piece of the pie.

but, if I go to them for my roadmasters active suspension springs, since they're a supplier... it'll only cost me $375 installed.
Lol I work for raven :p I want to say the name of the winch we carry is warrior, from everything I'm being told about them from clients is that they like them better than warn, and that the internals hold up better than warn especially to winters (we do a lot of rig/ bush trucks), and the price difference is a big bonus
jcavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #1100
Senior Member
 
ianinedm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 145 Times in 123 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post

all on driver side....

mirror, rear door bottom moulding (a few mm up or down, and it'd be painted door)

the box; 2 foot long 2 inch deep 2 inches from box rail straight thru to tail light, even hit my canopy, which isn't even a year old yet.

then, the guy decided to yell at me saying "didn't you see my signal?"
I yelled back"how? my steer axle was beside your rear passenger door."

when a person slows down in the left lane, doesn't that mean that you're gonna turn left at the intersection? not wipe a guy off the road?

I know insurance is gonna cover it, and some would say that I deserve this karma...

but if someone has something against me, then come at me, not someone's stuff. that's just pathetic.
I thought you meant 5500 for the window! Makes sense for the body work , ya. That is no fun.
__________________
2013 F150 EB Limited
Tuxedo Black - Power Tailgate Mod - DD3.0 Mod - LED Bedlights - Limited Boost Bar
ianinedm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:05 AM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.