Topic Sponsor

2015 Adaptive Cruise & Seat Cooling - Alberta

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 12:48 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2015 Adaptive Cruise & Seat Cooling - Alberta

Wondering who specifically in Alberta has a 2015 F-150 with ACC and Cooling Seats.

1. ACC - Has anyone had a dealer perform the ACC update successfully without frying the component and having to order a new one? If so what dealership?

2. Seat Cooling - Has anyone experienced the seats only cooling the bottoms and not the back / lumbar area? What have you been told about the issue other then "they work as expected".

The ACC I was a the "test subject" and after replacing the ACC component the truck still breaks un expected while passing larger trucks.

Seat cooling is on going as I follow the thread about it so I do not expect anything from the dealership yet - but I know only the seat bottoms cool and the lumbar area gets hot from the TEG unit.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just picked up my 2015 Lariat with ACC and Cooled seats last night at 9pm. I have not had a chance to play with ACC and the seats yet. I will have to check the systems out to see if they work properly.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Ford Customer Service

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Caper3x
Wondering who specifically in Alberta has a 2015 F-150 with ACC and Cooling Seats.
1. ACC - Has anyone had a dealer perform the ACC update successfully without frying the component and having to order a new one? If so what dealership?...
Kudos on your new truck, Caper3x. I'm happy to help resolve your concern. Please PM your VIN, odometer reading, registered name, daytime phone number, and dealer info; I'll loop in your customer service manager to assist.

Originally Posted by BiffsTruck
Just picked up my 2015 Lariat with ACC and Cooled seats last night at 9pm...
Congratulations on your 2015 Lariat, BiffsTruck. Be sure to send me a message if you have any questions about your truck in the future.

Kwasi
Old 08-24-2015, 01:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Adaptive Cruise and Seat Cooling - Alberta

Originally Posted by FordServiceCA
Kudos on your new truck, Caper3x. I'm happy to help resolve your concern. Please PM your VIN, odometer reading, registered name, daytime phone number, and dealer info; I'll loop in your customer service manager to assist.

Congratulations on your 2015 Lariat, BiffsTruck. Be sure to send me a message if you have any questions about your truck in the future.

Kwasi
So have had the truck for 1000km now and ACC appears to work fine. Cooled seats only seem to work on seat bottom not the back.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Ford Customer Service

Originally Posted by BiffsTruck
...1000km now and ACC appears to work fine. Cooled seats only seem to work on seat bottom not the back.
Thank you for the updates, BiffsTruck. I would need the VIN to dig further into it; please PM it.

Kwasi
Old 08-27-2015, 10:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FordServiceCA

Kwasi
The dealer I dealed with was not the purchasing dealership, the local one. I was not a fan of taking my vehicle to them to begin with. I've spoke to my purchasing dealer and when I take it in for its first service I will have them look at it. The first time I had Jane as my rep but I have not followed up with her with regards to the ACC as that was giving me the issues. The last converatstion with the local dealer was "were waiting to hear back from the engineering department and they have not go back to us", this was 4 weeks ago now. Guess the engineering department must be busy I will let you know what happens once my truck is serviced, probably not until sometime in mid sept. Thanks
Old 08-27-2015, 11:51 AM

Received 157 Likes on 120 Posts

HUGE thread in the 2015 section w/ the seat cooling prob. that Ford has not really recognized.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Ford Customer Service

Originally Posted by Caper3x
... The last converatstion with the local dealer was "were waiting to hear back from the engineering department and they have not go back to us", this was 4 weeks ago now. Guess the engineering department must be busy I will let you know what happens once my truck is serviced, probably not until sometime in mid sept. Thanks
Thank you for your patience, Caper3x. Have you heard back from the dealer? Please let me know what the engineering department revealed, and I'll see which accompanying measures or/and resources are available.

Kwasi

Quick Reply: 2015 Adaptive Cruise & Seat Cooling - Alberta