Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Where are brake & turn wires inside 2007

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding brake & turn signal wires inside 2007

I'm trying to find a diagram or help finding the brake and turn signal wires in the interior of a 2007 supercrew cab.
Anyone know where I can tap into the brake and turn wires near the back rear interior of the truck to feed the LED flasher? I figure there are some in the door sill wires but not sure.
I have an 8 segment LED amber directional bar that I want repurpose to swap the LED flasher out for a stop/tail/turn flasher. I don't want to use the tail function. Mounting it behind the headrest at the top of the back seat. When you step on the brake the whole bar lights amd when you turn on the signal the corresponding half flashes.

Last edited by DixieDragon; 05-22-2015 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Change Title
Old 05-23-2015, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update

I found a link in a thread, maybe this site or another can't remember, for a service manual for 2005 model. So I downloaded it. I was able to find the rear left and right turn signal wires in the right side door sill coming from the central junction box located in the right kick panel.
Now I have to follow those wires back to the the rear cab to find where to tap into them. I hooked up the flasher and an LED segment to make sure it worked.
This should be easy from here on out. I'm using a Sho-Me 11.1005STT LED Flasher. Not using half the features it comes with but know they are there if I want to use them.

Quick Reply: Where are brake & turn wires inside 2007